Pictures of your latest ride

sweet multisport loop, really like adventures like that.

this feels way sketch on a 36er O:-)

just mind the back of the wheel, not much room in there!

Yeah I was on a 24 so it wasn’t so bad, as soon as I hit the 4th floor and I got weightless that was REALLY cool. If I was in Europe I wouldn’t have been able to do it at all. A lot of people don’t think about it, but we have pretty big elevators here.

Mother nature working her magic…again. :smiley:

LA Marathon Crash Race/Ride II

Okay, found some pics of us on the ride last Sunday…

This is me

Peter

And Scott Ttocs

Hi David,

Thank you for posting the pictures. It was a nice ride, even though it was all done a night.

Scott

Heh. Our elevators have to fit our 36" butts.

Lake Wörthersee, Kärnten, Austria

you ask, what a disc brake is for :stuck_out_tongue: ?

@ Turtle

Those are some crazy hills your going down :astonished:

makes me want to go ride downhill right now haha :smiley:

Sick pictures Turtle! Do you know how steep is the hill on the first picture? It looks absolutely crazy! :smiley:

Okay, I’ve been reading this thread for awhile now (went back to the beginning), and am always inspired. This is my first post on it though.
Finally got some decent weather in the Pacific Northwest (actually, Pacific Southwest, as I’m in Canada) and did 2 nice rides yesterday. One MUni, and One XC

Dude, that is crazy. On the second photo, I swear that drop to your side would kill you if you fell down it :astonished:

Just a quick ride around some bike trails and by a golf course. First time I’ve done any muni on the 36er.

Sorry about the pic quality; was take on my phone.

If you know Bristol, you might recognise this as the Ashton Court Estate.

My building has a freight elevator. :smiley:

no idea, but when you fall you go down the hill all the way on you you a*, it’s almost impossible to stop :astonished:

I didn’t see this post until now. Looks like a beautiful place to ride. You should post pics of your ride more often. I like to go on rides with my father while he is on his MTB, and taking pictures is always a good excuse for a rest :wink:

But can you ride up it? :smiley:

this time i rode all the way up, was a nice uphill…but ok, it was on an other side… :roll_eyes:

I used my UDC sticker finally