Pictures of your latest ride

Short and sweet with REAL music. I enjoyed that… Thanks Bradajh.

:slight_smile:

No problem… :slight_smile: The kids are “going crazy” with this iMovie thing.

We just came up with a new game. We all have a sock and as we ride we throw them up over our shoulders in unison – the idea is for all of us to catch all the socks. We’ve had some success ---- only so much you can do in a small space like that.

Day One

Today was day one of our conditioning for our 120 mile ride across Florida.

today’s ride

Mt Hood in Background

Mt. Hood in the background

winter sunset at spring temperatures

4 days ago I was riding in 45cm Powder and -6°C. Today at springlike 17°C and storm:

–>[url=http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115749&page=7]More pics of my MUni tours![/SIZE]

WOW!!! Awesome dog!! (And really pretty sunset!) :wink:

Thank you!

Off Roading

Went off roading on the San Felasco trail with some friends from Objects In Motion.

Beautiful day for riding.

Went on another muni ride with NatureQuack. Wasn’t a very productive day for me, but the view of foggy Rogue Valley was pretty nice, and I had a pretty hard workout, as evidenced by the color of my face…matches my unicycles!

Aspen Winterskol Fat Tire Race

Had Colorado blue sky to race to yesterday, fun course 40 minute race. Kinda nice to see the two wheelers struggle like I did.

“Why does the sun allways shine on TV?”
This is what it looks like in the mornings when I’m on my way to work… (Wind? Yes, of course. There is a lot of wind too, at the moment!)

First long ride on a Nimbus 36, its the club 36er. My Schlumpf is missing a gear change button so is getting a deserved rest. If you look hard there are Godwits roosting in the background. Did about 15k then the crank bolt came loose, luckily a boatie had a allen key and the ride continued. Even met some Amercians on their first day in NZ, cycling on trail

1421214490850.jpg

A relic from the past. Or a good shelter. :slight_smile:

Beautiful Pictures!!!:):):slight_smile:

A couple of pics of my latest rides.

Chickenfeet, are u in the GZ unicycle QQ group ?:smiley:

Photos from a few last rides.
Nice mountain trip last weekend, commute selfie this week and local very amatour CX race, where any kind of gear can be used :slight_smile:

Father & Son at The Parklands of Floyd’s Fork