Pictures of your latest ride

Man, this “Coker-Kick up” mount is really a lot harder with 110mm cranks! :astonished:
(btw, those aren’t arm guards. It’s a long sleeve shirt underneath. :))

a mountain a day,
keeps all the trouble away!!!

I met with David (baconm13) who’s visiting from Nevada, for what we thought would be a fun, multi-hour MUni ride. The rain had stopped and we got there about 10am, and this trail, Chesebro, which is usually swarming with bikers and hikers…was total ghost town! Why?

Can you say C L A Y!!! We decided to gear up and give it a go, but in less than 10 minutes, our tires were totally clogged with clay, and with my rim brakes, I was barely able to keep the wheel turning! Oh well, at least we tried! (100 mile round trip drive for me. :()

Great pictures! you captured all those different scenes in one day, wow. Favorite is the red berry one (close in shot) and I’m wondering what vegetation that last shot is of.

Thanks, yeah it was a lovely sunnyday…
Pitty that no one was around to take pictures from me descending… (multiple upds)…
It’s red cabbage !!!

Bummer Terry.
This scenario sounded awful familiar, so a quick search and voila: Aborted/cancelled/ruined rides
At least it was 20 miles less this time, and you got a good photo out of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

i Like that hat

Thanks for naming those vegtables, they look more like red cabbage :wink:

A nice Fall muni ride with my 10yo son today. :slight_smile:

very nice, he is rippin, and look at that smile. your a great dad.

+1, very cool!

Fall colours from today’s ride:

Best regards,
Sanne

IMG_1151_b.jpg

I joined a ride with my daughter´s unicycling club today:

never seen so many young riders at once. i’m tearing up.

Took some time to balance the uni against a tree for a shot on the trail today. The darn camera broke and when I got back all the photos where out of focus. Not to be outdone I hope a blurred image is better than none.

Yesterday I went to Six Mile Run Reservoir to try my new 20" unicycle ; and it was also my first off road unicycling.(by the way I can hardly free mount and I am a new learner,can’t even ride on road; so what am I doing off road) ;but it was fun,I really enjoyed and had some tough UPDies.So my picture of the latest ride is from my fall :slight_smile:
if you want to see the video from that moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6hoCushes
and the fail attempts starts from ~1.19 sec I believe :slight_smile:

I recognize you, your the guy who was learning to ride at the NYC Uni Fest, then was riding at the NYC uni club meeting ~4 weeks later, and now your hitting Muni! You are unstoppable! Go Man!

That was really fun to watch. After I was doing off road for a couple of months, I put a dirt tire on my 20". I tried it on a trail and UPD’d a lot. I didn’t find the 20" very forgiving of irregularities. You did really well for being so new. If you were on a 24" you probably would not have fallen in some of those places. It looked like fun.

I like that Geoff - it’s not blurred it’s artistic soft focus :slight_smile:

Rob

It was such a nice and warm day today that it would be awful to waste it. So I took a nice muni ride: