pegged bc wheel?

okay, so how do i make this bx wheel with my pegs, like how do i make it so the pegs don’t spin when the wheel does, like what parts do i need?
thanks to anyone who responds

$0.02

It may be a good idea to be able to proficiently ride a unicycle before attempting the BC wheel.

just a thought.

PS:
There isn’t really any way to keep the pegs from spinning while you’re on them except maybe positioning the arch of your foot on the pegs, and even then it’s not very safe. I, and I believe everyone else here, would strongly recommend getting platforms to replace the pegs.

Yeah, I agree with burjzyntski its definatly worth it to just get platforms. The one time i tried a pegged bc it didnt go well, when i tried to mount it my feet just slid right off and I landed on the other side. Its possible if you have arched shoes to fit around the pegs(I wear vans so they are pretty flat on the bottom) So in the end, its harder to ride, you have less control and you can’t do many tricks with them. So just get some platforms.

Re: $0.02

Why?

Well, if you can ride a unicycle without constantly worrying about falling then you have already developed the ability to maintain left-right and forward-backward balance.

I think it would definately help anyway.

Well, if you can walk on two feet without constantly worrying about falling then you also have already developed the ability to maintain left-right and forward-backward balance.
Unicycling in deed might help a bit. But so is riding BMX, skiing, and horseriding.
But neither of those are requirements:

Both the l/r & fw/bw balance on an BC is very different than on unicycle. In the first place because you weight is on a different position, and second, on BC there is no way to control your speed (which any other non-coasting skill on unicycle does).

A friend of me in Las Vegas was able to do BC before he learned to ride a unicycle. Learning to ride the unicycle took him much longer than riding the BC. His riding style on the BC is great, and on the unicycle still poor.

I belive the ballance between a unicycle and a Bc wheel are totaly diffrent…If you can ride a unicycle you will have no better chance of learning the bc wheel.

sorry for the bad advice.

i’ve never actually tried a bc wheel, but i figured (wrong) that it might be easier to know how to balance on one wheel with some sort of control (pedaling) before trying to balance on one wheel without that ability. :roll_eyes: