Pedal scrape picture

Someone posted a picture of a nasty pedal scrape along with several ones of their ride, but I can’t find it. I’ve searched and searched. Does anyone remember the title of the topic/that can link to it?

Pedals don’t scrape. They bite.

Search “pedal bite” and you should have better luck.

I know the actual picture is floating around somewhere, but do you mean the picture at 0:37 in this video? http://vimeo.com/6386679

Phthoruth posted the video, and i remember seeing the picture not incorporated in the video as well.

Ohhhh. Of course! The memories are flooding back.

I still can’t find it. How disappointing!

I know the actual picture is floating around somewhere, but do you mean the picture at 0:37 in this video?

Nope, that’s not it. The blood was a lot thicker, and there were three distinct “teeth marks”, it looked like a bear had swung at it with its claw.

Is this the thread?:
“Worst Pedal Bite” competition!

No. :frowning: The title of the thread had nothing to do with pedal bites, more to do with “Oh look pics of our most recent ride” and the first one on there happened to be a giant pedal bite, and the rest were just normal scenic pictures of people riding.

AHHH Oh god I found it. Whoever’s leg that is, I am so sorry.

We also call that “calf tracks”. When it happens in the front we call it “shindentations”. :slight_smile:

The name alone makes me want it to happen so I can show off my shindentations to people who ask me stuff while I’m riding.

iLold! I’m sure I’ll have use for that term sometime. Gotta remember that :stuck_out_tongue: