Out the Game 'Beginner'

hahah, good work with the editing. What program do you use?

Just wondering: Julia what colour rim is that :smiley: Its so bright I cant tell is it fluo pink? red? And where did you order it from :slight_smile:
Thanks.

sony vegas 8

Fluo Pink, www.RenegadeJuggling.com. Don’t buy the red one, I used to have it but it’s not really red and it looks dumb.

im getting closer! i am getting better at no footers and i know the hand position of the unispin so i just have to learn the actual thing, get confident with no footers and learn sif riding. i can do it in less then a week!

Awesome! Good luck! You can do it! I’m stoked because I landed solid one time on the pedals. Now I have to work on rolling into it and rolling out of it. I even managed the 30 idles on my new pedals today. I might be late on this one, too, but I’ll get it eventually.

cool!

well i guess not less then a week but i think (im not positive) i can get it by the time it needs to be submitted.:o

Yay :smiley:
I’m getting closer too, I can ride sif nicely and landed a 180 seat mount yesterday lol - still not sure if I’ll actually make this though.

its blizzarding outside. so im not able to work on it. thats ok. i LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE snow!!!:smiley:

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Rolling 180 Unispin, no hops, set by Julia
Trick 3: Will be set on Saturday
_ _ _Trevor Stader*
_ _ _96erik
_ _ _Julia B* (set)
_ _ _Anton005
_ _ _SirSkillz (landed)
_ _ _Cubemansam (landed)
_ _ _The Defecator
O _ _Crosseyed (landed)
_ _ _Molehill
_ _ _Unicyclingisfun
_ _ _Unicycle Person
_ _ _Override
O _ _Waaalrus

96erik I’m sure you can land this. You too molehill and Trevor. Override, I’m really glad you at least tried this instead of just giving up. It sounds like you’ve really improved, and whether you land it or not you still made progress, which is the point of the game. :slight_smile:

Those of you who are having trouble getting it rolling, try working on static unispins without a prehop. In other words, do it from a short stillstand. When you’ve got that, it won’t be hard to ride, pause, unispin, ride away. Eventually you can work on making the pause shorter.

This is how I learned it:)

Thanks for the tip! I managed to land well on the pedals a couple more times today (from a stillstand), but couldn’t quite ride away.

Im just cant do the rolling bit and I already do it without a prehop I cant do it hopping.

But ill keep at it. :slight_smile:

keep it up everyone, doing well. who’s setting the next trick?

hey everyone, keep going at it, some of you sound like your getting really close. who’s setting the next trick?

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Rolling 180 Unispin, no hops, set by Julia
Trick 3: Will be set on Saturday by Cubemansam
_ _ _Trevor Stader*
_ _ _96erik
_ _ _Julia B* (set)
_ _ _Anton005
_ _ _SirSkillz (landed)
_ _ _Cubemansam (landed)
_ _ _The Defecator
O _ _Crosseyed (landed)
_ _ _Molehill