Out the Game 'Beginner'

i might just me up for this, what are the rules?

You just have to do the trick the person set(which is 30 idles), you get a week to do it from when the person set it then the next person sets the next trick but if you either cant do the trick that has been set or dont do it in the week You get an O then U-T. The last person that doesnt have O-U-T is the winner. :slight_smile:

cool, i’ll hopefully do it tomorrow :slight_smile:

Awsome,

Sorry for doing the list all the time I just dont want to get stuffed up and forget whos done what etc. :slight_smile:

Trevor Stader (set)
96erik
Julia B (landed sets next trick)
Xyphota
anton005 (landed)
SirSkillz
Cubemansam

ok cool sounds fun. I’m in.

I just wanna say again that I don’t know if I’ll be able to get a working camera :thinking:

Hopefully this works

C:\Documents and Settings\Office Upstairs\My Documents\My Pictures\Nash’s videos\MVI_0956.AVI

Ok then. :slight_smile:
Trevor Stader (set)
96erik
Julia B (landed sets next trick)
Xyphota
anton005 (landed)
SirSkillz
Cubemansam
The Defecator

Well Ill just leave you there anyone. You have untill friday to do the trick so heaps of time. :slight_smile:

I’m sort of clueless when it comes to technology so could anyone tell me how to post the video? I already did the trick and filmed it but idk how to get it on here.

Sure, If its not on Youtube or Vimeo you will need to make an account takes about 30 seconds. :roll_eyes:
Then Upload then click the upload button in the corner on youtube (im not sure about vimeo)
then browse your computer and click on you video and upload it then copy and paste the youtube link of your video in you post. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps.

edit heres a youtube link. YouTube

Awesome Thank you very much

woot woot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNNWtBJ06BQ

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Will be set by Julia on Friday

_ _ _Trevor Stader* (set)
_ _ _96erik (landed)
_ _ _Julia B (landed)
_ _ _Xyphota
_ _ _Anton005
_ _ _SirSkillz
_ _ _Cubemansam
_ _ _The Defecator (landed)

The asterisk shows who has set a trick so far.

hey, can i join in? please!

Yup. I’ll add you to the list.

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Will be set by Julia on Friday

_ _ _Trevor Stader* (set)
_ _ _96erik (landed)
_ _ _Julia B (landed)
_ _ _Xyphota
_ _ _Anton005
_ _ _SirSkillz
_ _ _Cubemansam
_ _ _The Defecator (landed)
_ _ _Crosseyed

ok sweet. this’ll be a challenge, haven’t tried to idle that much. :smiley:

I’ve filmed it and it uploading on vimeo, but I’ve run out of internet for this month, so it should be up ion a hour or two…:o

or maybe not, there was an error uploading because of a bad internet connection, so i don’t think i can upload a video anytime soon…

Haha, I hate not having enough bandwidth. :wink:

Can you get it up by friday though. :slight_smile: