OUT the game any style *** super beginner ***

I’ll try to pos it today.

Just a reminder the trick is due monday and nobody has landed:p

oh shoot i forgot. couldnt find a good set, but ill have something tomorrow.

Video is going up now. :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOFPNlmO7xE

Sorry for the delay. I was working on a new snowboarding vid for headcamguy.com. Winter is here and temps are dropping. It may be difficult to get out to unicycle, but I will try. I really want to stick with this sport through the winter and our winters are mild (as you can tell from what I’m wearing in the video). It is 42 degrees though (North Carolina cold).

Unireed, would you like to start a beginner only OTG game? We could do both games at once. I find the same problem. I would have a hard time with the beginner/intermediate category (although you are certainly more advanced and I think you could hold your own).

OU _ vookash
OUT tadpole
O _ _ Clint* (set)
OU _ Schrödinger*
_ _ _ TrialFreak*
_ _ _ Unireed*
_ _ _ alicefish*
O _ _ headcamguy* (landed)

http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81315&highlight=Beginner :wink:

i think we should make a break during the winter cause in my city the snow lies 10 cm high :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccCX5L1hDo

ohh when’s the last day to post the trick? I kinda forgot about it this week, I’ve been busy! I need to find some stairs…not sure If I have time to go and film it though ):

Forgot to update:

OU _ vookash
O _ _ Clint* (set)
OU _ Schrödinger* (landed)
_ _ _ TrialFreak*
_ _ _ Unireed*
_ _ _ alicefish*

I’m OUT :confused:
Hoped I could get this one, but winter covered my stairs in ice and snow.
Thanks for good game and get yourself better and better :slight_smile:

i might be able to find a set this afternoon. but the only set i have has steps like 10" each high, so i cant hop two. but maybe this afternoon ill find one. it sucks that i can do the trick, but i cant find a set.

and julia, that game is already 3 tricks in, but nice effort. unicycling in the winter is difficult, as every afternoon before it gets dark i go for a run, but its either too dark, cold, or wet to unicycle afterwards. or i am tired from running

Nobody’s posted for 3 months, I don’t think they’d mind terribly if you started a new one. :wink: And even if there was a game actively going on, you should wait for it to finish instead of just starting yet another thread.

If vookash is OUT, headcamguy set next.

thats an O for me. who sets next?

List updated, headcamguay had to set yesterday, if he can’t set I’ll.

O _ _ Clint* (set)
OU _ Schrödinger* (landed)
O _ _ TrialFreak*
O _ _ Unireed*
O _ _ alicefish*

What’s been happening in this thread? Super beginner sounds like me, can I join in?
I’d like to have some incentive to learn stuff. Hmm, not sure I can get vids though.

Maybe I’ll just join in silently…

Well, since headcamguy is dead xD, I’ll set next. It’s a 180º unispin, I’ll upload the video as soon as posible, but the countdown starts today, so 7 days to land it.

BTW, if nobody is interested in playing please tell so.

we could start over with the people who actually want to play. nothings happened in almost a week.

im out, I wont be able to post for a while due to christmas vacation