Ottawa Unicycle Invasion 08 Countdown !

30 $, but in your case 40 $. Everything you need to register is here.

-Hugo-

10,9,8,7 …

Keep in mind you get a 20 dollar gift certificate so its really only like paying 20 bucks.

Keep in mind you get a 20 dollar gift certificate so its really only like paying 20 bucks and registration gets you food!

Look’s good for the weather at OUI 08 so far!:smiley: Check it out.

Let’s hope it stays like that!

Isaac

if it rain, are we doing the competition out side???

what will the shirts look like?? and i am not sure what level i am at trails, i have never competed befor.

They shirts aren’t finished yet I don’t think. From what I saw though they will be pretty cool, a step up from the previous years of the 05 shirt with a whited out date and an 06/07 written in XD.

This year is definatly going to be a step up from most years. Although 05 seemed pretty cool.

As for the level you think you are. Just sign up for one, then if you change your mind you can change when you show up.

I would recommend looking at previous years results and comparing yourself to the riders you recognize there or compare yourself to the high and long jump results.

5 days !

4 more days…yesss!

Yi-haa! The forecast is for two SUNNY days on the weekend!

Three days left and a whole bunch of new info including the Schedule updated on the OUI website!

√9 days √4 go.

well right i couldnt get it off WORK!!! but i just might be sick that day… lol

So your not going?

That could mean if he is randomly sick then is plans change to not going or if he is working and he gets sick then he could go sick?

Isaac

2 days!!!

Ahahah ! I’m the first one !

1 day left !!!

Émile, arrives dès que tu peux chez nous, j’aimerais aller rider avant. L’arrêt d’autobus c’est à la 14e avenue, et face des gros buildings. Then, tu tournes sur la 13e et tu continues jusqu’au bout, après j’imagine que tu t’en souviens, la maison au fond du deuxième rond-point, 781.

:slight_smile:

-Hugo-

Ahhh! You posted before me!!!:stuck_out_tongue: I leave in 3 hours:) See you all there!:slight_smile:

Crap! you post before me to :frowning: see you all at OUI’08! CIAO!:smiley: