OLN - Extreme Mountain Unicyclists

Just noticed OLN lists for their Outside Magazine program tomorrow (Tuesday) “Extreme Mountain Unicyclists”. It lists it at 7-8pm and 10-11pm pacific time. FYI.

Jerry

The OLN web site shows that they are going to be rebroadcasting “Into the Thunder Dragon”. It’s an hour long show featuring Kris Holm and Nathan Hoover on their trip through Bhutan.

ITTD was a great documentary on the culture of bhutan… if only it had more unicycling.

I watched it and it was an ok movie. I like the part where he kept trying to hop up onto the shepard lookout. Everywhere they went the people would flock him. At some places they couldn’t even ride because it was so bad. Overall a pretty good movie.

Re: OLN - Extreme Mountain Unicyclists

“juggle508” <juggle508@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> writes:

> Everywhere they went the
> people would flock him. At some places they couldn’t even ride because
> it was so bad.

Getting sincere, friendly attention from everyone in the village is a
bad thing? I thing it is one of the true highlights of an adventure
like this one.

You can tell yourself that you are helping enlighten the naive
populace to the joys of our sport, question yourself for introducing
foreign ways, or just share the fact that for a brief moment you are
sharing a priceless unicycling experience (one not, at that time,
involving riding).

Ken

My bad I didn’t mean it like that. Yah I guess I wasn’t thinking about them never seeing one before. I also like the part where the little kid made a unicycle out of his tricycle. The funny thing was it still had handles on it.

I stayed up late last night waiting for it and almost again tonight, but you guys are talking about the American OLN. I feel stupid.

David

I taped it, finally watched it last night. That settles it, there’s no WAY I could muni with my knees. Holy – the beating his joints must take doing that stuff.