NUTS - York - November

hey im from york and ive been to one or two NUTS.

sorry i missed last month, i got a new job and couldnt swap days in time.

so again i am working on saturday morning but if a cant swap shifts with someone it isnt so far to come and meet you for the afternoon.

thers a few of us who live a bus journey away so its more than likely that you will see some of us, if not all of us.

il try get into into york with my unicycle sometime beetween now and then and find some more spots.

Some pics from a bike trail about 20 mile from York, this spot has a small bit of northshore type trails too

The second photo is actually on a rocking platform it pivots after you get half way across, and drops the platform down

Awesome! I love northshore!

aww man, i wish i could get along to one of these but unfortunately i cant get to any because of strict parents. I could probably get to one in Preston or Chorley maybe Blackpool so maybe nuts could have a meet in one of these places ;). Have a good time in York. You should make a video of it.

I’m sure Edd will make a video of it… hes a lovely boy like that. I will be taking my camera for a secret mission I am on.

So, we decided if we’re doing just one day, or a weekend?

Joe,

ok cool, ill look forward to watching the video.

joe can you look at this thread i made

its about having nuts in preston sometime maybe or chorley. Thanks i would really appreciate it if you can have a look at it.

I’ll be there for the weekend so providing weather stays good enough I’m up for doing a weekend session. Any suggestions on where we could meet? front of York Minster is a fairly easy to find spot for those not familiar with the City.

I will probably make a video if I get enough footage, if im even there. The car is playing up, it overheated tonight, so I will have to get it fixed and make sure it is running right before taking it on a long jorney.
Should be in attendance though.

Edd

Make it a weekend! make it a weekend!
That way we can go out drinking etc!
We could also go for a Muni ride on the sunday if its both days :slight_smile: give me a chance to test out my new beast!

byeeeeeeeee leo

Hey-op Nutters
Hopefully will be able to make it down to this one. York is good and if i can get a lift down there off my old folks. I’ll have to speak to kit about how he’s getting down there and how we could get there on the train or something. Problem is I probly wouldn’t be able to get down there twice so i wouldn’t be up for the muni the next day, but we shall see. Might be able to work something out.

Cya People
Matt (y)

I hope you can make it, Edmond!

A weekend it is :slight_smile: I’ll be staying in the van, unless someone has somewhere for us to crash out at, or someone could look into finding a hostel?

Love and kisses,

Joe,

ok, I guess not.

anyways, my mate has made some NUTS car (or where ever you want) stickers:

They come in whatever size and colour you want.
PM me to order one, as they are just done as and when you want them. They are £2 each.

Cheers,

Joe,

Those stickers look great Joe!
Unfortunately it looks like Im not going to be able to make it to the next NUTS :frowning: The 1.8 is playing up and im spending all my time and money on it to get it sorted.
Leo and I want some of those stickers for the van!

Edd

Anyone know the meeting place and time yet for the weekend? Nice stickers :smiley:

Aww, Edmond! You will be grately missed!

I’d say meet at the station at 10am again!?

Joe,

10am it is perhaps I shall drive down on Friday night, don’t fancy being up early on saturday to drive for few hours then uni all day

Where in Cumbria are you coming from?

I’m coming from Whitley Bay, its just over a 2 hour drive, I’ll be setting off about 7.30. Thats not bad :slight_smile:

Also, who is staying for the weekend. and who is staying for just the day?

Joe,

Actually if the roads are good my journey should only take two hours also with any luck. I just like like having an extra kip at weekends since I work all week, I should be there for all weekend too so i hope its a sunny one. (or at least dry).

hey

looks like i wont be able to make it in for 10 so would anyone be able too post or PM me their mobile number so i can meet you all??

i should be coming in around 12.30/1 ish

cheers,
matt

Hey Matt, yeah I’ll PM you my number.
We’re known for not exactly being a punctual group, last time Kit and Pete made it to Leeds after 1 :roll_eyes:

Cant wait till next weekend. Any plans on where your staying bungalistic?
I’ll be setting off later than I usually do for work, so its a lie in for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,