Nimbus X Street or Nimbus Trials?

Hey guys, this is my first thread.
I started unicycling a while ago and have been using my mate’s Torker CX 20" while I learn how to ride. I’ve really enjoyed it and I’ve decided to buy a unicycle. I want to get into maybe Trials or street stuff.
The Nimbus’ fall right into my price range, and they’re pretty sturdy apparently, not that I’d really do anything too strenuous, like say jump off a roof? :stuck_out_tongue:
But I’m choosing between the X Street or the ISIS trials. So in your guy’s experience, which is the better option?

Nimbus X:
Thinner seatpost, in street seatposts break a lot so not good.
Long neck, could be too tall for you, no huge difference. Only fits small seatposts though.
42 mm rim, wider rim = more stability.
Plastic pedals, good for grinds and street in general. You’ll want more grip for trials.

Nimbus Trials:
47 mm rim, wider than X.
25.4 mm seat post, stronger than X.
Plastic pedals with metal pins, more grip than plastics with plastic pins.
Short neck, will fit you pretty much unless you’re 7 feet tall :p.

So, personally, I would go for the Nimbus trials. Hope this helped, and welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I am pretty tall, but not 7 foot. :stuck_out_tongue:
I was wondering about the street’s grip, and I have heard stories on this forum of the seat post bending.
So I think I will get the trials after all. Cheers! :smiley:

They both have 42mm rims… :slight_smile:

I say go for a nimbus, i rod one until i felt i should upgrade, and they’re great unis :slight_smile:

Here it says 47mm, and thats what I was looking at when I wrote my lil comparison but I looked at a different one and it does say 42… weird… :thinking:

I’ve decided on this one
http://www.municycle.com.au/View.php?action=ProductDetail&Code=UNINT19

Fits in with what I want quite well. Cheers for the help guys! :slight_smile:

One question Jimmy, do you have THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS (+ shipping)??

Good question.
The shipping is $22 to my dads, I checked. And yes, I’m getting my cash on wednesday (guess why). And I have a better question…

Chrome frame? or black, white, red or purple for an extra $15? :sunglasses:

I’m a hustla, i be makin dat money sellin da stuff on da corner yo chickachicka i got more money den a prince o bel air etc. gangsta related language

i reckon purple but since u wont go with that, WHITE! :smiley:

No. you have to go with the PURPLE. no competition