Nimbus Trials

Tell your brother he’s a dumbass, then smack him upside the head.

Cotterless is square taper, and are 3 piece cranks.

3 piece simply means you have to attach the cranks to the spindle (or whatever people call it these days) the only alternative to 3 piece cranks is 1 piece cranks, which is kind of just a bent piece of metal, with threads at each end for pedals.

well thats probably what he meant im the dumbass he probably knew. thanks for clearing that up

What’s the price of it going to be?
get’s out wallet and start counting

a hundred
that includes postage,
but its all mine.
shotgun it
yes i win

I would say (like most other people) that you should get the nimbus and buy a KH moment hub. You are way to good for square post cranks! The KH hub will fit a nimbus frame. Cody rode a 42mm koxx wheel on his 40mm torker frame. TimBob has a KH frame with a Koxx wheelset. My brother has a Koxx wheelset in a Nimbus 2 frame. They are all completely inercompatable.
Hope that helped.

so your saying the kh hub will fit on the nimbus
cos i dont really understand how this would fit on and how the cranks would go on it
cos the ends look too big for cranks to go on

If you mean “will my nimbus cranks fit on the KH hub?” the answer is NO.
The KH is ISIS, the nimbus is square taper. You need to get the whole hub assembly, and trust me, It will fit:).
If you are getting the 48 spoke nimbus, you have a problem as the KH hub is 36 spoke.

exactly what im doing

i needed to get new cranks anyway so what cranks should i get to fit on this
http://www.unicycle.au.com/View.php?action=ProductDetail&Code=UHUBKHM

maybe these cranks
http://www.unicycle.au.com/View.php?action=ProductDetail&Code=UCRM
but theyre really expensive.

kbye
Reef

*and all you americans remember thats australian dollars

Just get the Cranks and hubset package. I’ts cheaper that way.

ok if it fits i will
can you send i link on where to find a crank and hubset package on the aussie unicycle.com
thanks
Reef

The hub/cranks are separate on UDC AU. Cranks are $130, the hub is $110.

yeah thats what i was gonna do
im might have to do some busking in the mall then to earn some money
thanks later
Reef

once i get my unicycle Reef and i get good enough i will ask my uncle to ask rodney “the guy who organises the entertainment at the crocs games” to let us do a half time show or somethink and that will be were we will make alot of money.

Evan

Sorry, couldn’t be fucked reading every reply. But, so far my nimbus has done okay, though I’m a bit of a pussy on the 'ol unis so maybe i havent given it a thrashing yet.

I will say that Max (max_pheipher) told me that they have pretty weak cranks that’ll bend easily. Maybe you should go for an ISIS Trials like him. Oh that’s right, NOT ALL OF US ARE SPONSERED AND CAN BUY $800 FUCKING UNICYCLES MAX!

lawl but seriously get a nimbus, give it a walloping, then return it and say it was a defect. Then ask for the movie defect.

ok here the whoe thread nice and short,
im going to get it and buy kh cranks and a kh hub
when i have the money of course
kbye
Reef