NEW VIDEO: MUni-Geezers! (Three old farts shreddin' the rocky trail!)

What a blast! Me, John (Vivalargo) and his friend Don (new to muni but learning fast!) met up for a wild ride down “Devil’s Slide” today, and we really hit some good technical lines! It was also nice not to be the oldest rider for a change!:smiley:

John is an old master at this stuff and for me it was hard enough just trying to match what he was doing! (It’s scary to think our me and John’s ages total 104!!! :astonished: Don was the “baby” of our group at just 42. Way to ride for your first time there Don!:p)

I went for a lot of stuff that I probably wouldn’t have if John hadn’t been there rooting me on! And like John said in his write-up,[ Terry and his Video camera -- Devil's Slide ] this place is FAR more challenging than what the camera can show, but we tried to give you some of the best angles.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the video and thanks to the “Bibble” for the song suggestions! Speaking of which…In the credits I mistakenly switched the first song title with the group name …just shows to go ya I don’t know much about today’s music!:slight_smile:

VIDEO LINK:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6154444680197635031

PS: I misspelled the title in the opening creds…guess I was just eager to get it posted plus I was/am tired!

bump.:smiley:

Terry, that was AWESOME!

Those rocks were huge… really techy stuff, I see. You keep getting better every video you make. Keep making more, I love watching them!

Nice work. That trail looks like it would be hard to walk let alone muni. I can see myself doing that…in about a hundred years when I gain better control over my hopping :roll_eyes:

YEah but it’s even more so in person! Fun as heck too! Also ankle injury central! :astonished:

Nah you could ride there. There’s lots of different sections of varying difficulty. Jim and I just chose the more challenging parts.:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice riding Terry and JL. Nice filming, though I’m sure the angle looks tamer on vid than in person.

Nice riding Terry and JL. Nice filming, though I’m sure the angle looks tamer on vid than in person.
[/QUOTE]

Another great one!

Definately the most challenging terrian in any of your vids

Yeah even in person sometimes. After I could consistently do curbs I was riding down a steep street, I thought “I’ll just ride off this curb,” came up to it and all of a sudden I’m like “Whooo!” :astonished: But it was fine if I rode off it cauciusly though.

Some really nice riding.:slight_smile: I wish i was that good. :angry:
Nice steady camera

Yeah actually I’ve made a few other vids (posted here a while ago) from that same place, but the riding wasn’t as aggressive before, nor were the camera angles as effective.

Thanks, yeah we tried our best to keep everything as steady as possible this time around. And I’m sure you would do just fine on that trail! :slight_smile:

PS: Thanks to all those who have seen the video and commented. Please post your comment if you haven’t already, John and I would appreciate it!:smiley:

yeah!
Evangeline (By Bad Religion) and Anarchy In the UK (PISTOLS!!! YEAH!)

good music because I picked it!

i really really really want to try that trail one day.
really really.

Incredible riding, guys! Thanks for the vid.

nice, i want to ride there!!!

Wow Terry, Really enjoyed that riding. I just kept going Wow! Wow! I mean Wow, you and John did great over those rocks.

Thanks yeah that’s one of my very favorite trails…well, more like a MUni “Playground!”:stuck_out_tongue: Except that last several times I rode there I didn’t do the hardest stuff, or even try it until just this last SUnday. Watching John attack the most challenging lines really inspired me to try the same stuff. Only thing is that we had done at least 50% of our riding before we decided to start filming, so we missed geting a fair amount of stuff on camera. :roll_eyes: