New & used Magura HS33 Rim brakes in old school colors

I have a few sets of new and lightly used Magura HS33 rim brakes left here: black, silver, yellow and red. Its gotten really hard to find these anymore and I’m kind of moving on to other bike projects - so I’m pricing the remaining ones to move. . .
$70/wheel for a lightly used brake
$120/wheel for a new (New old stock) brake

Brake lever blades are all KH Starfighter/spooner compatible. Brakes come set up with black brake pads and whatever line length you want (I can calculate line length for you if you want me to) a longer unicycle-ready 10" crossover tube l, bled and tested for leaks and function. Comes with mounting/adjustment instructions I wrote up for unicycles.

Brakes will fit on any Kris Holm or any brand of unicycle (Hunter, Nimbus, etc) that comes with dedicated four-bolt Magura mounts on the frame legs.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:Paypal works best for me. My paypal address is: uniflasher@gmail.com. Shipping will be $8 for USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US (2-3 days) and $15 for first class shipping to Canada (7-9 days). I ship the day after I receive funds.

BLEEDING / TESTING:
I flush and bleed all brakes with fresh Magura blue blood before I test for leaks by putting the wheel cylinders into a custom test jig that I made. There, I’ll cycle the brake pistons under full braking power to check for proper function and leaks without having to bolt them up to a unicycle frame.

[B]* Under saddle lever mounts

• New Magura four bolt mounts with stainless hardware
  • Magura rim brake bleed kits
  • Misc. Magura fittings and parts

Cheers,
Brycer1968
503-358-2252
uniflasher@gmail.com [/B]

Pics for LargeEddie

See personal message for more information.

IMG_8667.jpg

IMG_8668.jpg

IMG_8669.jpg

IMG_8670.jpg

IMG_8671.jpg

PM sent

PM sent concerning Nimbus 29er

Just sent PM reply.
Cheers,
Bryce

Pics for PK

See PM for more info.

School bus yellow set

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

IMG_8681.jpg

IMG_8682.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

Pics for PK

Flouro yellow set

IMG_8674.jpg

IMG_8675.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

IMG_8676.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

School Bus Yellow

Got my brakes and got them installed. They are really cool and the perfect length. The condition was better than he described. It was a pleasure talking with Brycer to get the configuration perfect. If you have any Magura needs (before Brycer runs out of them completely:() you should contact him.

Thanks again Bryce,

Kelly O’

Does the price include the lever mount and the brackets?

Email sent.

Hi Chad. The $70 price does not include the under saddle bracket for the lever or the four bolt Magura mounts, though I have both of these items new here as well. Just sent you a message too.

Cheers,
Bryce

Pics for the Max and or Chad

See PM for more info. This brake is the only red/black one I have now, its new (NOS).

IMG_8844.jpg

IMG_8845.jpg

IMG_8846.jpg

IMG_8847.jpg

Pics for MAX and Chad

Used silver brake that will come with black brake pads( not shown).

IMG_8848.jpg

IMG_8849.jpg

IMG_8850.jpg

IMG_8851.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

Used silver/black brake for Chad and Max

lightly used silver lever with black slave cylinders.
This lever has a damaged bleed port that I milled off the damaged section so it can be bled, but the bleed port still has a hairline crack that doesn’t effect its usability or strength. The slave cylinders have cosmetic boot polishing that removes some of the finish, but they still work great.
This brake is a bargain because of the crack. See PM

IMG_8852.jpg

IMG_8853.jpg

IMG_8854.jpg

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

Bump. I still have a couple of HS33 brakes left and loads of parts. Let me know what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Bryce

Any Frankenbrakes left? Or even just the HS-22 Lever/master cylinder?

Magura for a Nimbus 29" Muni

I have a 29er in the mail and would like a brake set up to install when or soon after it shows. Do you still have some left? do you have any in black?
thanks
Mack

Sure. I can set you up with that. I left a VM for you. Feel free to text/call to discuss options.

Cheers,
Bryce

503-358-2252

Do you have any more HS33 brakes left? I’m looking for one for a 26" mUni.

Thats about it for the used HS33’s

Although I have several years worth of parts/supplies here for any HS33 rim brake, I just sold the last used HS33 I have here, so now I have just the new NOS (new old stock) HS33’s here, which i photographed in another thread in the trading post. I also have a couple of the HS33/22 Frankenbrakes here too for 36er wheels

Feel free to contact me if you need parts, line, bleed kits, fittings, etc
I’m also here for ya if you have questions about / problems with your hydraulic rim brakes

Cheers,
Bryce
cell/text

Frame boss for Magura brakes

Bryce - -

I would like to add frame bosses to a uni that does not currently have them. Do you have any of the bosses available for sale? If so, I would like a set. Please send availability and pricing info.

Thanks,

Kelly O’ a.k.a. pkbjamn

HI Kelly. I have the stamped steel bosses made by Magura that can be TIG welded or brazed onto steel unicycle frames. They won’t cost you much. How about $8 shipped.

PM me if that sounds like what you need.

Cheers,
Bryce