New Unicycling video.

This is the Unicycling video I just finshed yesterday http://unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=163215

Tell me what you think.

Nice video.
Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances I’m in the ice ages with a dial-up connection… so I won’t be able to download and check out your video until later tonight when I can tie up the phone line for a while. But I’ll definitely post again after I check it out. In the meantime… great avatar!!! Unicycling and aviation - what an excellent combination :D! Whose airplane is that?

hmm … dont wanna be rude here but are you sure you are a lvl 6-7 rider ? anyways… the video was pretty good just a bit laggy … but everything was good… I just cannot identyfie your style… street trials or freestyle ?.. anyways good job on the vid sir :slight_smile:

good job taylor! i liked it. you remind a lot of myself man. you just earned cool points.

I like the pink shoe laces…oh and the movie was cool too. The torch juggling was kinda long.

A friend of my dads

yes i’m sure i’ll get back to you when i get some more resent videos.

I new someone would say that almost everyone elce i’ve shone that says so to.

~Taylor~

Nice riding.

Were you up in the 'dacks? The last scene looks like Keene Valley or somewhere similar. Also the “ride on water” lake scene - is that Chapel pond?

Good lookin’ stuff.

I didn’t think the torch juggling was too long…but that’s probably because I just skipped over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I’ve got a house their. The lake was heart lake, near the A.D.K. loge. Riding off the clif was at the flume in wilmington.

Oh and I’ve also ridden down Whiteface. I heard you road up.:slight_smile:
(pm me and lets go for a ride some time.)

I liked the freemount onto the giraffe, I still haven’t got that down. Good video.