new trials vid

Yo that man’s a FOOOL!!!

Mike

Great stuff Ryan!

You’re trials lines have made nothing of the insanity barrier!

I hope they continue to do that.

Ed

It won’t work, all I can see is some stills, but the music keeps on playing. :frowning: Which player do you guys use?

i used VLC.

that was one of the best trials videos i have ever seen! some of those trials lines were insane!

I haven’t been able to see it and I have tried a few times

same here, I see one frame for like a min with sound and music, then I have to guess what he did:(

I just have to suppose he’s sidehopping like 20 feet from a loose chain because I can’t see it:(

I played it on vlc in slow motion (0.25x) and it worked fine. :roll_eyes: It wasn’t boring at all, though it took over a half an hour to play. And it was great to see frame by frame what he was doing. I’ve to admit I’ve never seen a better trials vid, it’s very very hard to top that. Amazing! :astonished:

I will. PRECISION!

Great riding. Inspiring. Setting new standards. Etc, etc, etc. Blah, blah.

Bravo!

those pedal grabs onto the rails were insane!!! I actually liked the beggining the most on the little rails because it’s stuff I could have fun (trying) to doing.

OMG that was some insane riding, i wish i could hop as well as ryan, hell half as good as ryan would be good enough, lol

most people wich they could hop as high as Ryan:)

that was amazing how do you jump that high :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

hey could u put that on u tube?

The reason why he didn’t win is because it was a video comp so the tricks in the video didn’t necessarily count towards the comp but mainly the editing of the videos. Although his probably had the most technical and hardest tricks in it, the editing wasn’t anything special (although I did like it when he shows a couple different angles of the same line).

But ya, damn he does some sweet ass stuff in it.

Ryan Atkins, damn that mans a fool!

:astonished: Damn that was unreal!

Yet another reason why your my inspiration to go out and ride… That 107 was HUGE!!! I cant hop that high without a uni nevermind with another 10lbs of uni below me.

I love your style…It seems so laid back and you make it look rediculously easy. I need to practice more.

A question though…WHat kind of seat is that…Its so low profile, it looks like a CF base and a cover, thats all.

Keep up the great work.

i can only aspire to be that good one day

I second that, and add a couple more :astonished: :astonished:

i just don`t know enough english words to say how great it is!:slight_smile:
AWESOME!