New Torker Dx unistar

What u guys think talk about all diferent kinds

The new torker unistar dx is the bomb i have one!!

I love my DX.

Everything on it is perfect, and when the frame broke, I got the Nimbus II frame, so now, to me, I have a great trials uni.

If anything else brakes, I can upgrade to almost anything I want, the Nimbus frame will hold a thompson and CF saddle, it will also hold profiles, which I plan to get once I brake the hub.

It already has a great rim on it, that weighs 1 pound and is very strong.

Go DX for your cheap price, strength, and compatibility to upgrade to better parts as the rider gets better!

I have the LX 24" and I want to get a trails uni I am thinking the DX 20" or 24" IDK

what is the LX 24" street?

freestyle, but i put a mtb tire on my lx.

the 24 inch is mainly for cruising and freestyle, but if you slap on a good MTB tire on there you got a great begginers muni.

I have no idea about tires. what can I put on there? can you pease get a link for a tire at amazon

thanks

Im hopefully gunna paint my torker a differnt colour or get a better pare of cranks

The Torker DX unistar is a perfect unicycle for ppl with experience and i use it all the time for trials works great on crank flips, uni spins, wheel walks, gaps , drops all around tricks!

It depends on the width of the frame and rim. I am pretty sure you can safely put on a knobby 24x2.25ish tire with clearance being fine and it fitting good. I dont have any links, but You cant take the uni to your LBS and they will find a good tire for you.

Very true jerrick u know ur stuff eh add me to ur msn if ud like motoman_1818@hotmail.com we can chat some more

if u want to get into muni i would get a 24" dx cuz it will last you much longer. its splined and the lx isnt. true, the lx is a good sturdy and with a knobby tire will serve you well, but, soon after getting the lx you will want to uprade.

yah but the frame is really heavy oh well it can be replaced but evrything is really good

I ordered a 2006 torker dx the other day from price thumper. i can’t wait until it comes. i am going to putit together and then go ride until my parents make me come in, I fall asleep, it gets to dark to see, or some other reason i have to come inside

I ordered a 2006 torker dx the other day from price thumper. i can’t wait until it comes. i am going to putit together and then go ride until my parents make me come in, I fall asleep, it gets to dark to see, or some other reason i have to come inside

mine is pretty sweet, its a 2005 but it is holding up very nicely, i have done a 14ft drop and not bent anything (into soft soft sand on the side of a sand dune :P) i have done a 6’ drop to flat also and I like it, but my seatclamp SUCKS
its the wrong size or something
:confused: ohh welll