New Swedish movie: Demo 99'

Is this video still available online? I can’t connect to the server (connection times out).

Yes it seems to be death ;(
@ eljest: Whats about putting it on unicycle.tv to give it a always online home together with a lot of other nice movies :slight_smile:

The reason ulph, the man behiond enhjulingsfolket.se took it down fron the server was a very high traccif for it.

100mb downloaded 1200 times is quite a bit, and the host for it said he couldn’t let us keep the hosting for enhjulingsfolket.se for free with that kind of traffic on it.

eljest: for how long have you rided unicycle? you are realy skilled!:wink:

Upload it to unicycle.tv or the gallery here at unicyclist.com. I didn’t get to download it when it was first posted.

Yeah, we want it.
I got very interested after reading comments about it and then couldn´t down it, darn .

same here, lets see this vid. it sounds sweet!

Hey sorry for anwsering so late
And Olarf! yeah! please upload it, it would be really nice!
I’m gonna fix this tomorrow, so I talk to you tomorrow Olarf!
Check again later tomorrow and it will hopefully be uploaded.

-peace

Yes, please upload to unicyclist.com!

The link is BUSTED!!!

Of course I would like to upload it, we are a place without traffic problems. For that reason we found unicycle.tv :slight_smile:
Contact me via privat message or vie Email to olarf@zappateria.de to move the file.

Yeah I mailed you the adress, anyway here you go mate!

http://enhjulingsfolket.se/film/demo99.wmv

It’s availble to download from there

thanks to ulph!

-simon

Sorry, maybe I forgot about !? How ever, I’m now downloading it and you will find it soon on unicycle.tv :slight_smile:
Thanks for contribution !

Oh well, thanks a lot!
Please write also some fact or “411vm” about future project, I think I’ve talked to you earlyier about that.

peace -

demo99 is online now, I will add some words tonight. I found all your mails today on my second PC. I will inform about your new Project as you wanted.
Thanks for your contribution and sorry for my confusion :slight_smile:

Hehe finally, thanks for sharing it.

-peace

yow, finally we have start filming for our new movie and it has turned out very well. happy easter!

Pict0443.jpg

I’m glad to hear you are filming again! I cant wait for it.

I want to watch demo99 but have a hard time finding it. Any help?