New Pedals.

I wanted the Gusset pink pedals from municycle.com but… they’re sealed bearings I believe… and they cost way more than these.

Those are so nice. I was just checking around for pedals and I saw those on danscomp. Then I read this thread . I am interested in buying a pair. Do you mind telling how much it cost to get them shipped to canada and how much the duty fee and that other stuff was? Thanks

Re: New Pedals.

Those are nice mate! Pitty they’re not sealed tho, do they come in
sealed version?

your uni looks so so new! :astonished:

I bought them local. Don’t buy from Dan’s if you live in Canada, it’s not worth it.

These pedals seem to be hard to find in Canada, the only places locally from Hamilton I know that sell them are a bit pricey.

Shop closest to me only has Aluminum Sealed version for $99.99.

The place I went has Aluminum Unsealed for $59.99 and Limited Edition for $69.99.

Yes, check the Dan’s Competition.

They Come in Magnesium too.

It is pretty new, and I don’t throw it or anything… I don’t do anything big yet… mostly been trying to ride backwards, and do rolling hops.

I’m a trials person, so it will look nice for a long time most likely.

The Jim Cielencki are available in sealed and unsealed flavors. But the limited edition colors are only available in unsealed. For trials I think the unsealed pedals are better for durability and reliability. Pedal grabs and such on sealed pedals will kill the cartridge bearings in sealed pedals. The disadvantage with unsealed pedals is that they’ll need to be rebuilt (regreased) more often so are more maintenance. But even sealed pedals require maintenance. No unicycling pedal is maintenance free, especially if ridden outdoors in dirty or wet conditions or ridden aggressively like in trials.

Do those Jim C’s come with a set of long pins too? I would love a pair of them on my trials uni, and drill the side to put my grind plate on, but I’m thinking that they won’t be grippy enough.

The pins aren’t super long, but the pedals are very grippy, even in the rain.

Sweet…Now that you have some new jim cs you can come ride finally!!..And if you dont want those double jumps anymore ill take em back…I need some pedals for my Muni

Gave them to Sandy… but yes, I can go riding now… always could.

Those pedals are awesome!

One of my friends’ got them too and they’re very very nice to ride with. They’re sold for a little over US$20 here so I’ll definitely be getting them eventually.

Do they glow in the dark?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dan’s Competition sells them for $35…

In Canada, they’re all $60+

over here they sell at the bike shop from between 50 and 140

$60 - $100 here.