New HoW T-shirt

I think front but it doesn’t matter. If it is on back I’d say banner across the chest. That’d be cool. I’ll buy one if any make it to Toque.

David

Ok, I went through with the order -
S/M/L, all yellow, large centered graphic on the back, nothing on the front.

If you really wanted a front pocket graphic, fear not. Once I get some money back from these, I’ll order another batch with the front graphic (it’ll cost a bit more to make them). I’ll handle different colored shirts with that order as well.

So, it looks like $4 for shipping in the US (would Canada be the same?)

For all other continents: If you’ll pay the extra shipping, I’ll gladly ship it.

I’ll wait to handle orders until the shirts are ready (should be 2 weeks). I have a new paypal account, but I’ve never used it. I’ll try to figure it out by then. I’ll also take checks by mail, or cash in person. Thanks for showing an interest!
-Frank

Great!

I’ll paypal you as soon as you can let me know the shipping costs to the UK (I’ll have a medium, thanks).

I wanna medium one! I’ll pay – anything! Gimme! I have PayPal too, I can zap you the dollars whenever you’re ready. Tanks!

I’ll take one, Medium. Sorry i dont have paypal but i can send you a check, to whom and where should i send the money?

-Sabin Arditty

Any guesses of what the shipping will cost?
This t-shirt from wherever it is, to Sweden.

Frank, Can you bring me a large, medium, and small to Motorama?

Thx

Joe

Cost for shipping

USPS rate calculator

http://www.usps.com/tools/calculatepostage/welcome.htm?from=global&page=0061calculatepostage

I’d buy one, but I’m saving frantically for a MUni…

Yes, $14 does matter.

i want one for sure as well

One XL for me, please :smiley:

I would suggest in the US using USPS Priority Mail, they even give you free boxes. With shirts no packing material required.

Overseas, still use USPS, but ship it as Media(I think) If it is treated like paperwork, they don’t stop it at customs etc… The rates are cheaper as well. I have found that having the package packed and ready the taking a trip to the post office for overseas packages saves you money, Every time we try to use the rate charts, it is more. It is good as a guidline for charging shipping, because you will rarely undercharge and have to put up extra of your own money.

I want one
Large

Bump

So, any news? Shirts printed? Can I paypal you yet?

(and if I get the shirt, does that mean I can ride “virtually” with the HOW gang? Is there an initiation ceremony…?)

can I get one in adult small

Re: Bump

Shirts are being printed as we speak. They should be done sometime next week. I’m now worried I didn’t order enough, though. As soon as I have them in my hands I’ll put them up for sale through PM, first received first served. (I’ll also be sure to save some for Motorama and Ray’s, but still best to reserve one through PM).

In this batch I have only S/M/L, large centered image on back, nothing on front. I’ll order another batch with XL and maybe a small image on the front corner once I get some cash back from the first batch.

All questions of gang associations should be refered to Trip Glazer (muniracer), I’m just in merchandising.

The skull and cross-unis. Cool!

I want one! i guess i’ll PM you in a little while.

Update!

Ok, good news, bad news (for some of you).

Good news - the shirts are finished and look awesome! The printing came out really well. Again, it is a yellow shirt with large graphic centered on the back. However, they also went ahead and put a small pocket graphic on the front corner (of just the banner and skull). I still think it looks great, but I’ll try to post a picture of the actual shirt as soon as possible.

Bad news - I’ve decided to bring all of this batch to Motorama and Ray’s to make sure everyone there that wants one gets one. But fear not! I will most likely have some left over and am definately ordering another batch on Monday, the 21st (which will take another two weeks to produce).

So, everyone who wants a shirt will still get one, but it might be two more weeks before you do. I am now officially selling these shirts. To order one, PM me (hell-on-wheel) with your mailing address and method of payment (check or paypal) and I’ll respond with the appropriate info for you.

The number I order on Monday will depend on what I have left after this weekend, and the number of requests I get over this weekend. The new batch will have S/M/L/XL, and unless there is an outpouring of protest, will look just like the last batch in color and graphic placement (I’ll try to get a picture up tomorrow).

Any questions, post here.
Thanks!
Frank

t shirts

why dont we ever get any kool unicycling or juggling t shirts in the u.k.? were not all “hello darling” “have you seen any of the others Rodrick?” lame r we?

i want sum decent t shirts!!!

bungle