New Bedford Impossible wheel !

Were not pissed off, don’t worrie :wink: Just that as there is a video section, you may aswell use it

video

Where is the “official” video section?

Just below trading post and just above Unicycling articles and tutorials.

Picture2-10.png

It’s not a rule or anything that you have to post it in the Video Section.

There’s nothing wrong with starting your own whole new thread here in RSU. (Rec. Sport Unicycling). Click New Thread in the upper left hand corner of the forum page.

There’s no rule against resurrecting a 4 year old thread either, but it’s a little unnecessary.

Don’t worry about it, we were all “forum newbies” at one time or another. :slight_smile:

i was excited about this new impossible wheel

but none of the pictures worked

i should look at dates more so i don’t get so fooled!

Thanks

Thanks, both of you guys!

So why are these parts so much more money for Canadians to buy?

The Canadian doller is even stronger than the USD, so we should at the very least be getting the same price. I’ve notice prices on parts are quite a bit lower in the U.S. than here.

…because this thread is 4 years old.

Oh, that would be why lol.

Yeah, I didn’t look at the dates either.

Never mind.

How the hell did you even find this thread anyway?

hey can anyone tell me where I can find a 20’ bedford impossible wheel? I don’t know where to look, I feel like everything is old and doesn’t work… :’( none of the videos show up, half the pictures aren’t there. I mean is everyone dead or something?

Look at the date of the thread… 2003.

If you want something from Bedford just call or e-mail Darren, he’s a nice guy.

You have to call Darren for info, his price list is old but he still sells stuff. I dont know if he still has problems with his emails so if you call him it’s safer. His phone number is on his site.

Did somebody say something?