Naucc 09 big vid

Forrest I think you really hit the nail on the head here. I don’t think a single person at Naucc this year wanted it to end. I got on facebook this afternoon and my entire news feed was full of people’s statuses saying how much they missed naucc and how they didn’t want to be home. See you all next year in cali!!!

I so hope so.:(:slight_smile:

Start saving now man! Haha I’m happy it’s on my side of the country next year.

Awesome job with the video will! It turned out great i had so much fun riding with everyone, and i look forward to more in the future. Yall are awesome.

Wow, that looked like so much fun. Awesome work by Will to put that vid together.

Forrest, congrats on the 900 unispin, that was so tank.

Is next year really going to be in California? That’s so far, but it would be so fun! I hope I can make it next year! :slight_smile:

-Isaac

Well I wish I had at least one clip of me riding… I was saying, “I have faith of a mustard seed.” Its a bible quote… Will asked me if I had faith that someone would land a tricks or something, and I said I have faith of a mustard seed. Jesus said that with enough faith anyhting is possible, you can say to that mountain to move and it will, as long as you have as much faith as a mustard seed. (not original quote but along the same lines :wink: )

hey cody i have a ton of clips but i dont have a computer to make a vid with so if you want them just stop by and i will burn them all onto a disk for you.

You should give all your clips to someone thats good with editing cause i wanna see some more NAUCC action!!! :smiley:

haha alright i will see what i can do. oh btw kevin i know about a job up in utah that will pay $250 for 30 minutes worth of riding! pm me and i will give you the guys number.

+1 I want viddy!!!