NATS (North American Trials Series) May 16th 2009 Fresno, California, USA

I’ll see y’all there.:D:D

I wonder if it is possible to out number the bikes.

that would be pretty awesome. My biker/ unicycler friend is coming with me.

Okay, i can officially say, i am NOT coming. thanks to no support,lol. its absolute BS. anyway, just thought i would share that,LOL.

Sad face.

I wanted to see your skillz.

u coming joe?

I still don’t know. I’ve been trying to convince my parents to willingly sit in a car for many hours on my behalf…

Oh. I am going. If you can’t get them to maybe I can get my mom to pick you up on our way up.

ride the train thats what i always do. only thing is idk about once you get thre. joe always picks me up but idk if the dirty bird has enough room.

That would be really awesome. I’m gonna keep trying with my parents, but if they don’t change their minds I’ll let you know.

I was also considering the train. Are you thinking of a different Joe, though?

joe campbell

Sounds cool! Unfortunately I have to work security for this huge free concert at UCSB that saturday. I’ll be looking forward to the photos from the event though.

-Jess

Imortant information:

If you are competing PRO you must get there an hour before the comp starts to register. You will want to get there earlier to watch the sport and beginnner riders i suppose. Either way, theres gonna be fun rides for sure no matter what time you get there.

bump

can’t wait

come on out guys. lets make this the bigest trials event in the USA

Road trip!

I’ll be there! I did, in fact, convince my parents to willingly sit in a car for many hours on my behalf. Can’t wait!

So if you’re practicing for it, does that mean you’re coming? And will you ride 24" or 20"?

awesome. ill see you there.

just talked to JP. ALL the lines for the unicycles will be chosen from bike trials lines. we will be riding under bike trials rules which should prove to be more social and more fun compared to most uni comps. cant wait.
oh the big red bull tent will be there along with a bunch of other sponsors. come prove your ranking within the USA. its going to be sick. remember its on may 16th so head on out. you guys should have my email so we can all hook up.
let me know if you would like to participate in the fun rides we are organizing. josephfpu@yahoo.com
come and make it out. this is also the place to find others to share hotels etc so just start hooking up guys.
ridiculous fun will be the only way to describe this event im sure of it.

bike trials rules means no crank grabs, right?