My seat killing me!

It’s been awhile since discussion of uni seats in long-distancing rides.
I remember years ago; the air-filled nimbus seats were the rage. Now can someone tell me which seat is best suited for long-distance rides? Currently, I need to get off my uni and walk after 10miles to allow blood flow in the butt. I have stock nimbus seat on my Hatchet.

You may want to try out the KH Fusion One or Nimbus Stadium saddles. They are firmer are narrower. A lot of people seem to like them for longer rides after they get accustomed the seats. That being said, other people absolutely hate them, so your best bet is to try out a few different options if possible.

I currently have the Fusion One on my 27.5 and enjoy it, but I haven’t done too many rides over 10 miles, maybe only a handful in the past 6 months. I can’t say I’ve had any issues after the first 3 rides or so.

I did my longest ever ride (56 miles) on a stock Miyata saddle. I did my longest ever continuous ride (no dismounts) of 27 miles on a KH Freeride. I used to ride 10 miles at a time - and sometimes twice that - on a Viscount saddle. We don’t do this crazy sport because it’s comfortable!

“The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts.” – Lawrence of Arabia

I have the Kris Holm Fusion Freeride on my 27.5 and i liked it so much that when i bought a Nimbus Oracle 36" just over a week ago i wanted to swap the stock saddle for another freeride. However the freeride was out of of stock, so i
opted for a Nimbus Stadium. i have ridden pretty much every day although longest ride was only 12 miles. And i have to say that i love the stadium seat.
I would also say wear decent cycling shorts i use the Decathlon 700/900 range approx £30.00 a pair. Hope this helps