My New Uni on its way!

Hey all
Im a new member to this site, and newish to unicycling (been riding for bout 5 months now) but been browsing through past threads, for the past month or so.

Here in South Africa unicycles (and Unicyclist) are kinda scarce (at least it keeps it uni-que), I spent about 3 months trying to get hold of a unicycle before I started riding.
When I eventually got hold of one and learned to ride it started falling apart rapidly :frowning: (cheep Asian imports).

Last Tues I twisted my ankle so have to give the uni a break for the next few weeks ā€“ whats with all the foot injuries lately :thinking:

So for the past few month Ive been searching websites to find a decent uni, and trying to decide what uni I want 20in or 24in, Muni or Trials, crank length etc. etc. :thinking:

Your guys past threads helped a lot to decide on what I wanted, and every question I had I found threads to answer my Qs (or at least debates on the subject) and more often than not confusing the situation ā€“ but confusion is good coz it brings up more un thought of questions.
So yah - Thanks for answering all my questions :slight_smile:

I finally decided what I want and who I want it from, and ordered a 20in Trials Qu-Ax Splined hub ā€œspecial editionā€ (smaller frame) from Municycle.com on Friday, transferred the money on Monday, And got an e-mail from Roland today to say it on its way, along with a couple other odds and sods to fix up my old uni, new pedals, shorter cranks, seat etc. ā€“ I plan on using my old uni at the juggling club (wooden floor friendly) and for UniHoki.

• I canā€™t wait :smiley: , hopefully my foot would have healed and my new uni will arrive at about the same time.

Has anyone over the sea from Germany ordered from Municyle.com ā€“ How long did it take to get your order?, Roland wasnā€™t sure how long coz Iā€™m his first customer from South Africa.

Oh ya Dave if you read this, you mentioned you want shorter crank, a few weeks ago, so I ordered an extra set of 114mm if you want them,(didnā€™t know what length you wanted) if not no prob.

Anyway enough for now :o
Shaun

OH
And How do you put a pic under your name?

Hello and welcome!

Go to User CP then Profile I think and look for avatar settings, here you can upload a pic but it has to be so big by so big and I think a certain file type!

I think unicycles and unicyclists are scarce everywhere! :slight_smile:

Hi Shaun,

your banktransfer was very very fast.

Normal it takes longer from foreign countries.

Have a lot of fun with your new cycle :slight_smile:

Roland