My new Muni (not for sale)

look folks i acually bought a unicycle instead of always selling them. you may have seen most of this Muni before since i bought it from Frank A. who made a thread about it some time ago.

anyway i dont need to type much since i made captions on my gallery pic’s

ive always wanted a Hunter and its taken a long time to “just get one”. while i asked Frank about some unrelated thing and this MUni came up i had to do it. this is the main reason im selling the Rowing frame, this Hunter will fit all the same wheels. i think i like the wish bone style a little better but it doesnt double as a carry handle like the Hunter style.

the Muniac hub is very nice. i havent really got to torture it yet. the one thing i think Scott sould have done better on these hubs is the dishing of the hub flanges, they need to be angled in more.

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album490

How much do you want for the wheel? Does it come with a valve cap?:slight_smile:

Very nice ride Jagur. Now get your butt back on the trails.

very tuff Pony Boy! :smiley:

shouldn’t this say not for sale…yet…

Damn! You beat me to it . . . well, your sense of humor is so bad that we wouldn’t laugh if George Carlin wrote the jokes for you and there was a laugh track! :thinking:

thanx Sodapop.

how strong is that axle

Silly captions…

It looks great!

Jagur always keeps a Muni on hand so this should stay with him for some time. By that time I should have money and maybe it’ll be mine!

Have you moved all the way in yet Jagur?

am i missing somthing? did jag move? oh and very shwazy unicyle i wish i had a hunter frame…

Chase