My new Kris Holm Moment Cranks.

Its really good the hub is a very good hub…super solid

Of course its strong enough…its the exact same as the KH hub.

I wouldn’t say that, cause I’ve heard of them bending alot easier than the moments.

The red hub is only for cross… the new yellow ISIS hub from Quax will be the strong one (like the KH just in yellow)

the red one is NOT the same as the KH even if they are both ISIS

Well if you look at that chart they look the same and it feels the exact same as my buddys KH I like my Hub if you disigree thats fine but i think its just as strong and look at that video of that guy hes on a Quax ISIS hub…

Simple. The ISIS cross is not a full-on trials uni. It IS lighter then KH, or any other trials uni’s.

The light ISIS splined hub will hold up better then square taper hub and cranks. But it’s not meant to be a strong trials-dropping machine.

Look see he has the same hub as me and look what he is doing and its fine.

ISaac

I just saw the new qu-ax at MDC, and it is soooooo sexy! but in my oppion KH is sexier.

do you know when/if the seatpost will be available seperate?

do people really have that big of a problem bending/breaking hubs and cranks? i have a stock qu-ax trials (NOT CROSS) and i have done 4-5 ft drops, and have never had or seen problems with mine.

Ya like when you break your hub you just replace it. And i dont think mine will break for a few years or never break.

i know that, but what type of riding can be big enough to break the hub, it just seems that it would take a lot to break one.

He’ll snap that hub soon if he keeps that up.

“It is not suitable for serious jumping as only has lightweight ISIS hub and cranks” see for yourself

oneisenough - The only one I saw break on video was on a drop of about 3.5 ft. He had quite a few drops a bit shorter than that earlier in the vid.

This won’t be as much of a problem for you Isaac since it seems you focus more on technical trials in stead of lots of drops, plus I would guess you weigh 40+ pounds less than that guy. (About 120 lbs right?)

Ya thats MDC and thats the crossfire the did that too look on UDC and the dont say that to just the cross…Im starting to wonder if there is a difference between those 2 hubs. Check It Out

This is kinda fishy, the hub its self is said to be strong on MDC, and isnt even sold on UDC, but the uni’s with the hub are said to be basic unis and arnt tankly like the ones with the yellow hub.

How about someone email Egon and ask him directly: info@qu-ax.de

I sent him a mail yesterday. i’ll post his reply when i get it. There’s another discussion about the red hub strength: Clicky clicky

I was talking to Egon and asking him some other stuff and i asked him that. And he said that it depends what cranks you have its not what matters from the hub.

I have a few questions.

1. what is “that” exactly?
    2)what does “its not what matters form the hub” mean?

Well I think he was saying it doesnt matter the strength of the hub it depends what cranks you have.

ok i get it know, i dont knw why i couldnt figure that out before