My best comment yet!

While I was practising at work (after I finished of course) this evening, a guy from my site walked by and said “I bet that’s not as easy as it looks”.

Wooohooo… Someone thinks that I make riding a uni look easy.

I must be getting better!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah, I love those comments.

I had one the other day, while riding downtown. A guy just kinda shook his head and said, “I don’t know how you do that?” The best I could come up with was “neither do I.”

At a convention a few months ago, somebody asked me if it was as easy as I made it look and could they try.

I couldn’t work it out as I believe I probably ride with a look of terror on my face (although that’s getting better now) and was extremely jelous in BUC of how relaxed everyone else looked on their unicycles. I couldn’t work out if she was being sarcastic. Or just meant that if a fat/old bird like me could do it, then so could she.
She couldn’t.
So I decided to take the comment at face value. Either way I felt smug.

Cathy

yea i was practicing like glides/stand up glides on this hill, and this dude was like man you are awesome. its cool i get em a lot- but theyre cool.

It’s always good when you get positive comments. People always ask if it’s hard, and I never know whether to tell them it is, or it isn’t, because I don’t find it hard (to go fowards at least).