Muschi Deluxe

See Adriens new Video which win the EUC09 summer edition video competition :smiley:

watch it
download it

OMG!
Hickquadflip!
900-backroll!
1080!
720-720!
And all the other freestyle and flatland!

All of this EUC and NAUCC video at once is killing my eyes!
This is the best one yet though. Just with there was more street.

w0w :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Could somebody put this on Vimeo or Youtube? UTV and downloading never works on my computer:(

I want to see this SSSSOOOOOO badly.

+1

me too:D

can adrien quad normally??

Haha yeah… He probably can.

He showed us his treytriple before hicktriple too…

thats amazing! i want his skills. NOW!

lol

A download has nothing to do with the Webpage. The file is on a normal Webserver so just right mouseclick on the link above, save target as, thats it.
Would be very interesting to hear if someone can explain why a download should not work :smiley:
For sure the video interface is not the best actually and I hope gossi will start the third generation soon to improove it. Some cant watch videos on Vimeo and some not on UTV but I cant imagine that a download not work, it will be a problem on the Computer but not at the Server :wink:

I have tried downloading all of the new videos that are on utv, none of them work. I have tried many different ways on 2 different web browsers and they play for a little while then the audio cuts out, then the vid just dies:(

Huh??? What so I have to be the first one to say it??
Those chicks were HAWT :open_mouth: Adrien you’re sooo lucky man haha.

Big unispin drop was my fave clip. Creative flat combos were nice. Hickquad was silly :stuck_out_tongue:

Beautiful vid. Loved it.

Any_Terrain
Seat out quads are a lot diffrent to normal quads. Adrien might not be able to be. But he can do everything so I’m sure he can quad :stuck_out_tongue:

yah he can quad. but personally I think hickquad is easier to flip. but maybe im just stupid :smiley:

Yeah man what are the odds? Hot AND awesome at unicycling :stuck_out_tongue:

All of those tricks were just… wooooooow… I mean it doesn’t get any better than that? When will we see a 1260 unispin? There must be a limit, but I hope there isn’t :smiley:

That was an awsome vid! I had to watch it 2 times, all the tricks were insane!

foor suuure, had to watch it twice cause the first time i only watched the ladies.

+1
Also at 1:30 is a fluo yellow rim isnt it?
Cant stop drooling at the tricks :smiley:

Haha! yeah, It’s the Flash Deluxe uni, It’s awsome:).

Flash Deluxe…did he name it that or something :D?