MUni Weekend game suggestions needed

how about “pin the tail on Harper”

oh wait,he isnt going dang.

How bout this:
Have each rider carry a lance/broomstick. They ride around and have to collect rings by running the lance through them. You could have it timed and the first person to collect all the rings wins. Or have a set time and the person to collect the most rings wins. To spice it up a bit, you could have rings of multiple sizes and assign a point value to each size. For all those expert riders, the rings could be attached to a pendulum system to make them swing.

Now to get silly:
Blindfolds can be used to add an extra level of difficulty.
The whole setup can be suspended above a north shore style course.
Paintball guns can be issued to all competitors not riding to distract the riders.
Extra points will be issued to people who compete while riding one footed or no footed.

Just a thought
Daniel

How about a paperboy challenge.

The basic idea is that you have a messenger bag full of rolled up newspapers. You ride around a course and try to throw the newspapers in to buckets along the course. The course could have obstacles along the way, cones you have to weave through, cones you have to do a 360 around, natural obstacles from the terrain, etc. The buckets could be placed up in a tree, low on the ground, on a rock, anywhere to make it challenging, etc.

It could be a timed event for the course itself and time bonuses for how many buckets you get newspapers in.

It’s amazingly challenging to try to throw newspapers in to a bucket while you’re on a unicycle.

Good idea, but you also need the neighborhood dog to chase the rider around.

Daniel

I guess we could add the price of the papers into the cost of the weekend?

OOOHHH! I like this idea!! I assume you wouldn’t be allowed to go after the spokes? :smiley:

Please make any new posts to new thread

We started a new thread on this topic. Please read this first, of course, then post to the new thread below:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27995

Thanks!