Muni Video Comp

I might be out… I’ll still try to get something done in time…
I haven’t ridden since Moab.
had a little crash, taking a hill too fast today…

15 days everyone! Hope your allright Jackie.

well, I think I’m out for this one.
But I’m looking forward to seeing some awesome videos from the rest of you! (hint hint)
Right now it looks like Wolfy’s winning.

i hope my muni gets here in time…still waiting!

hey Kozy, I might extend the dealine so that more people can turn out a quality product.
Cause right now it looks like not many people got into it…

i would make one if there was a bit more time. i need to film over the next two weeks to get enough footage

iWin!

haha… we should extend the deadline… June 1st maybey?

I’m working on one. May 15 should be okay

But there are only 2 confirmed videos for may 15th… that sorda sucks… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all,

I’m new new to this community and also to Muni (have my 24" KH for one week now), nevertheless I will submit a video for this comp soon. I think that will be the best way to introduce myself :wink:

The thing is, I’ve made nearly 250 videos (161 on youtube, 30 or so on google, a few on vimeo and about 50 old ones on the forum gallery, under Muniaddict and terryBigWheel). And a high percentage of those are full-on MUni videos.

I always try to do something different each time as I don’t want to repeat what I’ve done if I can help it. But after making so many, the main challenge isn’t the actual riding, but keeping it fresh and interesting.

if the deadline was lengthened, it would help a lot. What I really need is to find some new trails, and if that means driving a few hundred miles to get to them, then so be it! :smiley:

June 15th?

2010? :wink:

I would totally have done this if it was during the summer! or… I just had more time… or… something. Haha.

what about you and me jackie? we have been slackin

I would enter if I had a camera.

Sweet :slight_smile:

I’ll have a crack if I can find a camera man in time. Since a lot of people seem to want more time, and no vids are posted yet, why not make it June 15th as suggested?

I’ll try for May 15 anyhow but an extra month might see a really decent competition. I’ve got some good stuff to get in given time. Muni is ready for a comeback.

Rob K

Yeah, I have two vids. They aren’t supposed to be posted until I open the voting. :wink:
But, yeah, I’ve moved the dealine to June 15th.
Hope you can make a vid!

haha, for me it’s never gone away! :smiley:

I just found a bunch of realy realy old footage of me riding when I took my 29er to some bomb holes. Could probably edit that and enter it, nothing to loose. Would like to ride and get some new footage but this will probably have to do for now.