Gazz tire
Profile hub and cranks
KH Gel seat
Odyssy (sp?) seat post clamp
Magura Hydraulic brakes :wink:
and traditional seat post
and Jimmy c. Pedals

mine is a KH 20

DK distortion mag sealed pedals(these things rock!)
KH fusion freeride seat
steel KH seatpost(in the mail)

standard nimbus 24" Muni.

got snafus on her though.

nothing too crash hot, im not really into the muni. funny considering my name, eh?

My Muni…Sorry No Pics.

Frame- 24" Bedford
Saddle- Regular Old KH(soon to convert to gel)
Rim- Alex DX32 24"
Tire- IRC KUJO DH 24"x3"
Hub/Crankset- '03 KHw/ 170s
Pedals- Kona Jackshits Sealed.

Its not magnificent but it gets the job done:)

-Phil.

Now with Moments:

Wait a minute, which Qu-ax cranks fit the DX?, by DX you are referring to the torker right?

My MUni:

KH '05 Frame and '04 KH hub with 165 cranks.

Xpedo Mag pedals and Alex DX32 rim.

Duro 3.0 tire with Stan’s No Tubes system. Magura Brake.

KH seatpost with custom memory foam seat (KH base) and Fusion cover. Custom “big washer” brake lever extension.

The custom seat has been redesigned (revision #2 below) and rev. 3 is installed here. The brake extension now has a foam cover taped on.

http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=300539

Took me three years of fiddling and trying this and that (and wasting a lot of dough) but I finally got the whole McGilla totally dialed. THis pics cuts off the Wallis seat. Sorry Scott . . .

JL

Ok got some pics now.

Frame: 29" Nimbus X
Wheel: 24" Double Wall Alloy rim w/ eyelets laced to UDC hub
Seat: Torker DX saddle (gonna be the next change)
Cranks: ProWheel Superlight Alloy
Pedals: Bullet Proof
Tire: Kenda Kolossal 24 x 2.6

MUni Side.JPG

frame: torker dx
rim: alex dx 32
seat:dx
cranks: 152mm torker dx
pedals:kona jacks’
tire:kenda kinetics 2.6

My SH Muni in its orignal condition. Since then the cranks have been replaced with GT (Profile) cranks and I have a Salsa post clamp.

A little more beat up now but running strong.

Here’s my setup, fresh from today’s ride.

'07 KH 24" Mountain Unicycle (Not called “freeride” anymore)
24x3 Gazzoldi Tire
47mm KH rim
KH Moment™ ISIS hub
Cranks: 165mm KH Moment™ ISIS cranks
Magura Hydraulic brakes
Salsa Quick-flip seat post clamp
Atomlab “Aircorp” pedals. (Thinnest pedals out there!)

Weight: 7.05 kg (14.8 lbs)

Mine’s pretty much a stock QU-AX 24", but I have a rail adapter and a primo rod post, also the pedals from a DX with a grind plate. Nothing too special, but it works great.

Mine’s pretty much a stock QU-AX 24", but I have a rail adapter and a primo rod post, also the pedals from a DX with a grind plate. Nothing too special, but it works great.

koxx track monster 26". stock except with plastic odysseys.

Wooo I finaly have it together a ridden. I took it out for its first ride on Sunday, unfortunatly I had forgotten my tools at home and forgotten to tighten the seatpost all the way so it made for a very very interesting ride that day but I survived.

The 26" wheel is a 2.3" Kenda Nevegal (strangly about the same size if not bigger than the 2.6 thats on the DX) wrapped around a Rhynolite rim (got it barely used for ten bucks), laced with black spokes into a KH moment hub with 137 cranks and some noname sealed pedals (stolen off my coker till I can afford ones I want). Then all that is tossed into a Bedford 29er frame with whatever seat I have kicking around.

Its pretty great. The small cranks (muni wise) are crazy but then again I ride small cranks for alot of things so it will be great. I’m probably going to be either talking with Darren about getting a 26er frame with brake mounts or getting the Koxx-One track monster frame and tossing either some mag brakes or v-brakes on it. I’m still not sure which yet though.

For those with bigger wheels and larger cranks, you should really try putting some smaller cranks on it just for a try, its crazy awesome. You lose alot of control but once you get the hang of it it really reduces the side to side wobble and keeps you nice and flowing.

I would take a picture of my muni but its probably not coming out of the garage until Moab.:o

24" Nimbus Muni
KH air seat
pedal protectors (I’m a beginner)
custom matching pinstripe on rim

Thats what I wan’t to do with my muni! :smiley: