MUni pic-"Raw"

Yaaay!!

Whoa whoa, what did I do…shitfy eyes

I was thinking of stripping my DX frame. I want to paint it orange… but before I buy paint I need a new MP3 player, the Li-on battery in my old one died.

Well the "raw"look didn’t last very long!:stuck_out_tongue: It’s Camo time! (Again) :):smiley: :sunglasses:
(still blue hub, but oh well)

beforeafter.bmp (716 KB)

Cool, that looks awesome.

Thanks, I also just got new Speedplay “Drillium” pedals. Nice wide foot area, and thin. Hopefully they won’t fly off the spindles like my Aircorps! :astonished: It’s hard to see them in the pic above, so here’s a closeup…taken just before the camo paint job:

speed.jpg

i like bryans lime green 20

OMFGDG how much were them kickass pedals?

Too much! But hopefully worth it!:smiley:

Your cammo painting skills have improved:D

I noticed that!

If you put some pedal protectors on them they’d probably last much longer.

I think it woul look cool if you painted the pedals some bright color. Blue would match the hub, but I don’t think it goes well w/ the cammo. I think orange would look good. :sunglasses:

nice what kind off paint did you use

Google’s infinite knowledge presents me with a number…what is it? $109. :sunglasses:

“I’m thinking of a number, between 450 and 850. Know what it is? It’s my credit score, and it happens to be 720. Do you know your credit score? If not, you can find it at FreeCreditReport.com.”

Krylon “camo” flat. http://paint-and-supplies.hardwarestore.com/49-266-specialty-spray-paint/krylon-camoflage-spray-paint-649730.aspx