Muni for sale on e-bay

Holy Crap,

I never expected that.

Congradulations!!!

I didn’t figure anyone would stay up this late to try and out bid you.

I had expected it to go for $305

thanks… Mojoe

RFOL

Jagur and I stayed up chatted online while we watched that fiasco.

Congrats to obie on a new ride.

Congrats to Mojoe on what I bet is a much bigger boost to his project than was expected! :slight_smile:

matt

Right, I had resigned myself to selling it for around $300.

TheObieOne3226 is a real trooper for hanging in there like that.

TheObieOne3226, I’ll try and squeeze a Fireball tire into the box for you.

Mojoe

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I think I may have gotten a little overzealous with the bidding. Oh well. What’s $500 to a megapimp like me???

Mojoe if you’re on right now check your PMs in like 10 mins. BTW who was that guy with a series of number. I wanna know.

Mojoe you should have taken the $300 lol.

I had a $300 buy it now on it when I listed it.

Then, I felt pretty stupid for not putting on a reserve price.

thanks…Mojoe

Check PMs. It’s in there. I wish i had seen that Buy it now. I would have bought it then.

Let’s not discuss the super secret PMs (gasp).

Hey. What do you say about free shipping??? J/P

man,i wish i had auctioned my 29er.i guess you never know what gonna happen.

Okay, I admit it. I was the kid with long string of numbers, and I really wanted that Muni! I was pretty close to getting it, but you enter bids really fast.:slight_smile:

I am that good. You owe me $200!!! Nah I’m just kidding. Someone else bid $500 toward the end there. Man you really were trying though. Props for effort.

You still did pretty good. I think it was worth around 700 dollars!

I’m glad it ended up at that price. It’s a beautiful unicycle, and if it had stayed a low price, I would’ve regretted not bidding. :smiley:

My feelings are hurt!!! :frowning: Your not happy with the $4.2 g’s I’m paying you for SuperSHJag29er? :smiley:

BTW, congrats on the Muni Auction, to TOO3226 and Mojoe! --chirokid–

Ok the MUni arrived yesterday but nobody was here to pick it up. I had them pull it off the truck so I could go down and get it. I had to be there by 8 and at 7:55 we were well on our way. We were about 1.5 miles from the UPS place on the freeway when we got a flat. We changed the flat in record time (3 mins, including unloading of coker, muni, KH20 and 12 inch sun (awesome)). Anyway we got to UPS 1 minute late and they wouldn’t let us in, even though there was a line inside.

So I went back today and got it by use of public transport. Kindof hard with a huge, 35 lb box. But I got back here and unloaded it. It is quite a MUni. Props to Mojoe for knowing his stuff and assembling a beast.

I just want to give Mojoe massive props. It was packed well, shipped fast and obviously maintained very well. He sent me everything pertaining to the uni in any way. I would be very happy to do more business with him and recommend him highly to all of you.

i am kevs friend and i saw that uni and it is good like apple pie should…be? i cant rhyme

LOL, it seems that this doll clothes and sewing stuff seller is also a unicyle instructor! Security Measure

Kev,
I was really bummed when you didn’t get it yesterday. The thought of it spending another day in that box kills me. It craves dirt and blood… go feed it

:sunglasses:

The box was really heavy wasn’t it?? I didn’t want UPS to destroy it. I tested the box by laying on its side and standing on it. It felt pretty strong to me.

Now we want to see a pic of you on the muni, sporting one of the tattoos I sent you;)

later… Mojoe