[Muni & 24 Street] - {24" Riding - Nice new world}

Hi :slight_smile: I have been riding now 24" for a few days. Here you can see my first video. I hope you enjoy it. It isn’t so long ;).
comments are appreciated.

Vimeo
http://vimeo.com/6776888

Unicycle.tv
Watch
Download

• buchi :slight_smile:

I liked it alot!

Excellent! 24" Street is so cool! More people should do it!

:D:D:D

Nice riding man. Keep it up!

Nice, my favourite part was the skiiny to the drop were you crank flipped off.

I liked it a lot. I ride 24, but am just learning the basics, it’s nice to see someone actually doing it in a video as opposed to all the 19/20 inch videos.

nice work man. cant wait to see more

Yeah agree !!! 24" Street is very cool to watch…

Nice video btw, enjoyed watching it… thanks.

Richtig!

Hi :slight_smile: I have been riding now 24" for a few days. Here you can see my first video. I hope you enjoy it. It isn’t so long ;).
comments are appreciated.

For a few days???
Was für ein tolles Video können wir den erwarten wenn du eine Woche, einen Monat, ein Jahr fährst???

Great how easy you take the benches, really loved the logride c flips!!
btw. “slackline jumpmount” soooooo sweet!! thanx for sharing

awesome, i want more :smiley:

hey guys:) thanks for the comments. i like riding 24, but i like riding 19" much more :). But i think I’m still going for bigger things on 24 :wink: .

Acutally i find riding a bit hard, because I have 170mm cranks on it, badly :(. But I hope i can change this in future.

I hope a few of you, will ride more 24" and go for bigger things.

@ JKohse: I can’t wait to see more :wink:

• buchi:p

i prefer 150’s, but i know some guys like 137’s for fast flipping. i agree that 137’s will allow you to flip faster but i get a feeling of less control…

At first the part at 1:09 where you leap up to the skinny with a 180 was like woah… and then I realized that was reversed. That would be a cool trick.
So the skinny with crank flip is my favorite.
A nice muni/street fusion.
The street bits were good, but muni parts were more interesting.