Muli-person tricks!

Hey, so I have a few friends that also unicycle and I was wondering what multi-person tricks there are.

The only ones I know are the one when you ride towards each other grab hands and spin around, and the one where you hold each others hands and one person rides backwards while the other goes forward.

Are they any other moves that we could learn?

Thanks!

I suggest going out to YouTube and looking for NAUCC or UNICON pairs routines. That should give you a ton of stuff to work on.

Level 11.

Warning NSFW:
http://www.unicycle.xxx/

Haha who knew unicycling could be so much fun? :stuck_out_tongue:

Since Unicon XV I have only seen a short clip of a pairs freestyle performance, surely somebody has the whole thing on video. It had heaps of two person on one unicycle tricks-

I really enjoyed seeing what they could do and the other performances were all spectacular too. Good luck.

I had a go at getting 3 people on two unicycles recently at the Circus convention- middle person standing on the two unicycle crowns. It was rather awkward and I didn’t enjoy it much- I like my personal space I guess.

I also had my first shoulder ride atop another unicyclist called Rowan. It was pretty freaky not being in control of the wheel and being at the mercy of the rider beneath to balance. It felt all twisty sort of. It feels much easier to carry someone than to be carried.

This would be really interesting to see on a uni.

Since Unicon XV I have only seen a short clip of a pairs freestyle performance, surely somebody has the whole thing on video. It had heaps of two person on one unicycle tricks- this is not it- it was the winning one I think.

I really enjoyed seeing what they could do and the other performances were all spectacular too. Good luck.

I had a go at getting 3 people on two unicycles recently at the Circus convention- middle person standing on the two unicycle crowns. It was rather awkward and I didn’t enjoy it much- I like my personal space I guess.

I also had my first shoulder ride atop another unicyclist called Rowan. It was pretty freaky not being in control of the wheel and being at the mercy of the rider beneath to balance. It felt all twisty sort of. It feels much easier to carry someone than to be carried.

This was the performance I can’t find the video for… I took a photo from Peter Haworth’s blog

Pairs Freestyle UniconXV.jpg

Funny; 1st link to that new TLD I spotted in the wild…

http://www.unicycle.net/stuff/rsu/swop-wohlfarth.php
although your clip had just 1 skateboard, so the Wohlfart clan’ level was beyond that.