Movie: Spencer and Evan

Whoa damn, i posted on spencers account, sorry spence.

Yeah, its a plate tap, you tuck up and reach down, tap the bottom of your plate with your hand and take it off all in mid air.

Hey, I’m in a signature. You know, I think I might have been in someone’s signature months/years ago for another nipple quote…that’s scary. :slight_smile:

Andrew

wish i could be in a signature…sigh

spencer your pretty good at flat land…I guess thats normal since u cant uni anywhere else then ur front yard… lol and evan you just own at bc wheelin :wink:

Nice video spencer and evan. Great riding all around.

Holy crap do you guys rock. I can’t wait for all this friggin snow to melt so that I can try some of that shtuff. Hope you guys keep pumping out the vids so all of us northern folks can imagine a happier time, a time when snow and ice didn’t cover our favorite spots, a time when your skidoo suit didn’t catch in your spokes, a time when… oops, I kinda got lost there. Anyway, nice vid and great riding, Positive rep all around.

evan didnt do any of those 360 unispins rights?

nah, that was me.

i have trouble with 180 unispins.

Wow, great vid, guys!

And brownie points to Evan for actually saying he “has trouble” with something! :slight_smile:

ChocolateChip%20Brownie.jpg

bows

I thought i was on your ignor list?

I… want that brownie…!

Sorry, its mine.

I got cookies and all sort of other stuff and eggnog too!..Yummy

I shot the deputy because he shot JR.

No, I never ignore anybody because I end up looking at their posts anyway; I’m just too curious!:slight_smile:

oh i see.

Ha, well that was 8 posts in a row all started with a brownie…and I didn’t get one:(

holy crap max has a green box! its not red anymore! (but it still only says hes at an unknown quantity)

Aww, I missed it.