Mountain, Trial or Commuter?

If crazyjoe responds maybe we can find out which parts he thinks are low quality and, more importanty, why. In truth the only real difference between what I described and the Nightrider is the coker wheel, and it doesn’t seem to be that different.

I don’t know first hand about the quality of the coker wheel vs. the nightrider wheel. Maybe someone will chime in who knows. All I have figured out is that you could have essentially the same uni for quite a bit less.

The wheel that I’m talking about can be found at www.cokercycles.com, and follow the link to “big one parts.”

If I had the money right now, I wouldn’t have a problem getting the parts and putting it together, but I understand your hesitation.

Maybe start a thread asking for experience with the coker wheel, and make sure to mention that you are interested in knowing about the 48 spoke aluminum double walled rim, not the steel rim.

I just know that I’ve seen (and heard of) many Coker parts breaking or bending and when I rode a friend’s Coker it felt VERY heavy. I could barely get it rolling because the wheel was so heavy. My nightrider with all Nimbus part is very lightweight, more maneuverable, and the seat is more comfortable.