For sure… I only started this spring and my brother is really new with a cottered 20"… we rode with kapoute this past weekend and now my brother can hop steps. It’s great cause everyone learns something.
If your taking the 401 we could always meet at one of the exits in cornwall and follow each other up.
What are you guys planning to do if the forecast stick to a wet-snow day?
I know I won’t be able to bring a muni anyway as I’ll hitch from Qc to Mtl, even a trial uni take a lot of space if I’m not sure to ride it in the “slush” or not…
My brother and I are leaving here around 9AM saturday morning… I’m going to check the thread before I leave as Julien said he could post what the weather is in Montreal. I’m hoping to get in this last ride before too much snow!
At the starting of the week the forcast was calling for a sunny day but that seemed to change so I guess I’ll find out saturday morning.
How early would you be leaving vince?
Beener and hagbag are you guys comming? If it’s at a later time we can meet you somewhere at a certain time.
hmmm I’m looking out the window now and there’s a fresh coat of white stuff on everything… Let’s hope it melts off by Saturday.
yea dont forget to tchek out that thread saturday morning to know if we are doing it. As for the snow, it should be ok because they are no snow on the street. If you arrived after 11h00 we should be be around the big sign of the olympic where there is stairs and other good stuff.
Ey cool. vince va p-e y etre… Boon faique c’est ou pi quand encore? Appele moi. ou kkch que je recharge ma camera… oh pi 11hr c’est un peu tot pour moi… J’vais seulement pouvoir vous joindre vers genre 1hr.