Moab Excitement!

Haha. You slackers. I’ve been here practically forever already. Registered already even.

Yo ma nizzies, this is Cody on Pences comp

HAhaha you actually took some of my painkillers a couple hours ago :smiley:

and now its 12:30 am and im going to bed for hte ride tomorrow im actually ride a good deal on my effed up knee thanks to ibuprofene(sp?)

I had always heard “clockwise”, and that’s the direction I took two years ago. It worked fine, but somewhere near the halfway point, there came AspenMike, all by himself, chugging counter-clockwise on a mission. Did make me think maybe he knew something I didn’t…

At that point, I almost turned around and followed him, but it felt too much like the guy who swam half-way across the lake, didn’t think he could make it, and turned around and swam back.

Good luck to all the riders this weekend. Wish I could be there. Maybe later this year, and on a bigger wheel… :slight_smile:

so hows Moab?

Sucks to be me.

So here I am at my first Moab fest and I spend half the first day in the hospital with some medical ‘issues.’ Doc says ‘Don’t risk a fall’ so I’m not able to ride. I was really looking forward to it. I went out this morning to watch and take a few photos. Rainy, rainy day which made for some pretty interesting UPDs. Now I’m sitting in a Moab coffee shop watching it rain outside. Heading home a day early. Met some really great people here. I’ll be back next year.

yea it was raining in Nebraska too really bad, drying up now, hope it doesnt start to rain some more. Unicycling in my basement, send me the pics, and any vids anyone got there plz (excuse my grammer).

People always post their pictures and vids afterwards. Be patient because it is only half way over…