MKS Grip King platform pedals

hey, has anyone used or even thought of using the mks grip king platform pedals. they seem like they would bve great pedals for pedal grabs because you dont have all the pins to push out … idk, they seem good to me.GO…

looks cool!

but I can’t help :frowning:

it might just be the camera angle, but they look really long to me.

yeah… i think their normal length as normal pedals, just differently shaped so they look longer, either that or their beastly long.

wow, they just look really cool
i don’t think anything else matters really :smiley:
seriously now, i dunno how well they’d hold up against grinding or grabbing, seems the pins could wear down fast if you do that

I wouldn’t use 'em, not long enough pins, heavy steel platform, but opinions vary.

actually they are beastly long, and they are in the neighborhood of 360 grams… aluminum…

actually they are beastly long, and they are in the neighborhood of 360 grams… aluminum…

here’s a good link

http://www.rivbike.com/products/list/pedals_and_so_on#product=14-053

I don’t think the weights on that site are accurate. The lightest “standard” pedal on the market today (Wellgo MG-1) weighs about 370-380g, and those are magnesium pedals. These pedals might weigh something like 500-600g.

i found their weight, it not 360 but 420… sorry bout that. they are about 4 1/2 inches long