MINI 10" bc wheel!!

If you want, and for more money, I’ll even do custom upgrades. I’ll slice it, add food coloring or even put whole wheat grips on the outside so it is easer to carry.

Did you know I needed to use an oven to bake my 32 cents worth of ingredients? I even used special mitts to remove the bread from the oven.

Since I came up with the idea; all bread manufacturers must buy one of my loaves or I’ll start calling names.

If you didn’t notice; I like making multiple posts talking about nothing.

:smiley:

P.S. I think the original idea was great total uni, but I think you took it a bit to far.

Man guys calm down! The guy was just wondering if you were interested and got a little offended when he thought you’d be stealing his idea. And on the subject about posting a lot, he’s new to the forum probably not totally sure on “forum etiquite” (spelling), and probably just really excited there is a whole big group of people who like the same strange thing he does. You guys don’t need to play forum police and jump all over him. And total-uni like I said before I think its a nice idea, but you can’t force feed it to people, and unless you get a patent (which wouldn’t be worth anything unless someone else was trying to sell it) people are going to copy it. Take it as a compliment.

David

ok ok

i get your guys point.

how about if any of u guys build your own and come up with any more idea’s post them here so we can incorerate them in to ours.

sory about the suck @$$ part, but i just felt bummed when i went to all this work to sell something then evry one just goes off and build you own.

if any own wants to build own heres the matireals i used…

wheel: i used a 10" wagon/wheel barow wheels that i bought a home depot.

axel: i used a 5/8 s inch zinc coated rod that i bought at true value.

extras: i used mid sized cotter pins. welded lines on my axel for more grip.shaved the tread off the side of the tire, but it was too late i have no skin on my ankles.

i am in the proses of building a 12" bc with platforms and a 26" with platforms

pics soon

Great Idea. Well done.

David

Why don’t you try and sell them to people in your school? Maybe let them try it for a day before they buy it. Give a demonstration too.

theres a catch…

i home school

Where?

Did you weld the nails to the axle?

or is this the welds for grip?

From what I understand the nail is being used in place of a cotter pin and the welds are just to add grip (for your feet) to the bar.

i just took at nails out and put in cotter pins

and yes the welds are for grip

p.s. i just built a 12" bc with a bike rim and custom built platforms
it is sooo cool

pics soon

today or tomarow

evan

it was the first one i had ever seen in my lifetime :frowning:

haha why did you bring back such an old thread to say that…?

Chase

i was looking back at some of my first posts :slight_smile:

Bc Wheelz

I just want to say that I was very entertained by this entire thread. I think it’s cool to experiment and make new alterations to expand on existing inventions. I also thought it was funny when Total Uni said he was homeschooled. Immediately I thought “well, it’s obvious if you look at his spelling and grammar skills” (note that mine is not perfect, but relatively speaking…).

Anyway, I built my own BC wheel by buying the nimbus footplates from unicycle.com and I got the other parts at a bike store I use to work at. I can ride it really well! I’ve made a few videos, too: geocities.com/jneigh4

I also made an observation-- Total Uni, your regular BC wheel in the background of that first or second? pic has BMX pegs instead of footplates. Man, that’s gotta be hard to ride! I’d like to see a video of you riding that. And yes, a lower COG from the wheel axle would make it easier to balance, which is why you see more footplate bc wheels today than the old peg ones.

Who invented the BC wheel? (not the idea, but the actual thing!) Was it Sem Abrams?

After some years of practice and hopefully some maturing.

i realize this post is from 04 but is there some still avalible