Mike Padial - Mind Freak

Excellent. Loved the rail riding the most :smiley:
Keep riding

Freaking Schweet man. More epic each vid.

I really enjoyed that.:smiley: I like your style and your high hops. I hope i’m as good as you some day.

Impressive!!! You are a long-gappin’-high-hoppin’-long-droppin’ pedal-grabbin’ knob-hoppin’ Wonder…
Terrific*****

Your gaps are amazingly accurate!

Sick man. Loved it. Was surprised to see some of the clips from nats though. Expected you to save them >.<

stupidly good:)

at 1.50 i noticed that kris holm uni’s are popular around there…

my video views are frozen…Its been at 303 views for a couple days now :frowning:

Basically the only person who didn’t have a KH totalled his rim.

:o:O SICK!
loved it! :smiley:

guilty as charged :roll_eyes: lol
k1’s r still good unis, mine was just getting old from good use

WOw dude, like i just told ya, your learning curve is through the roof!!! I wanna see how you compare side by side with the half satchwquatch(sp?) max

Really nice video. The things I think was the most impressing, is the high hops and big drop. Your skinnies was amazing, but I still don’t think that I saw anything that I couldn’t have done.
But anyways, really cool video.

Hey Mike you should put this up on Vimeo so I can download it man! Excellent video!

ok ill upload it now

http://vimeo.com/5057263
hasnt processed yet

Awesome, Thanks.

Nice video, Padster! Your rail riding skills are very impressive. I recognised a few places from around Nelson in it. The second shot of the vid with the wooden bridge and rocks looks like the Nelson gardens…

:astonished:

I don’t think that there is any thing bad to say about this vid. I loved everything to say the least.

Your pretty lol.