Mean People

Re: Re: the part not about mayo…the important part

Suit yourself, sucker. :wink:

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Greg,

I see your goal. But although you really desire to be average, I don’t think you’ll succeed. You’ve done so much and we all very much look up to you that I doubt you’ll ever be here in the middle with the rest of us.

B

Re: Re: Mean People

You mean like this:

dadrifleshooting.jpg

Bruce, when you ride the giraffe, keep your back straight like in the photo.

Gotcha. I’ll give it a whirl…without the weapon of course.

This has to be one of the funniest responses I have ever seen. Thanks, UniBrier!

And Bruce, get rid of the wimpy bolt action and get yourself a Colt AR-15 or an AK-47 or Steyr-Aug. Go semi-auto or lose out on that “second shot” your marksmanship class taught you that you wouldn’t need. Geez, Bruce, even my wife has an SKS in 7.62 and three 30 round mags. She is of the “spray and pray” philosophy. I am of the “spray and vaporize” philosophy.

Although it could come in handy against those pesky ‘wheres the other wheel’ people. Please dont take my comment seriously… we wouldnt want you to turn out like that sniper guy in Maryland…

-Mike

Originally posted by yoopers

Gotcha. I’ll give it a whirl…without the weapon of course.

What’s that nordic event where they run around on x-country skiis and shoot stuff?

I think we have a new Muni event.

Unfortunately, some don’t know which end of the gun is the dangerous end.

The Maryland/DC issue really hits home. I graduated H.S. in Maryland and spent four years working in D.C. Not a pretty subject to speak about or think about for that matter.

Sorry for the wandering topic agenda but it does really concern me as it does for millions of others.

Bruce

Like the skunk said in the church service, “Let us spray.”

It’s called the biathon. Hmmm…you may just be on to something here.

Re: Mean People

“yoopers” <yoopers.cjmcc@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:yoopers.cjmcc@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> Scott Kurland wrote:
> > *Carry a gun. Many people are much more scared of guns than knives.
> > *
>
>
> You mean like this:

Yep, speaking for myself, scoped rifles in other people’s hands scare me
bad. In my hands, of course, no problem. Hey, I could be a legislator! :wink:

I think it is “biathlon”, not “biathon”. It would be cool and very difficult on a unicycle especially if done off-road and dismounting were not allowed. Incredibly dangerous as a spectator sport, though. Close range targets with pistols would be more manageable but I prefer pistols so I’m biased. Still, it would be incredibly dangerous to observe and judge. Let’s try it but not with your heavy, bolt-action 30-06. Ooohhh…unicycle clays competitions; that would be good, too. Next time you’re here or I’m in IL let’s get a couple of MUni’s, a variety of firearms and targets and set up some competition rules. I’ve got a clay pigeon thrower that mounts on the back of my pickup or any pickup with a 2" square hitch mount.

full Rez

screamdance.gif

uh oh Jagur. Your avatar and the animaiton you posted arent in sync. AHHHHHHH!..

-Mike

PS you’vegotsomeawsome avitars Jagur.

i hate clowns got some press today in the Denver post:)

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E45%257E924675%257E,00.html

Greg,

Interesting. You could tell it was an -06 from the picture? It’s also a Winchester. Ben is shooting his new Remington 870 Express 20 gauge in the picture. He did fire one round from the rifle…heh, heh! Brad also shot the Remington a few times and did well.

I have an idea. Instead of a clay pigeon thrower, how 'bout a Savage uni thrower? (my token uni mention to pseudo-stay on topic). Our Regionals meet is coming up in April. Could give a new meaning to the Trials competition.

Lastly, you are very correct. It is biathlon, not biathon…a rare misspelling on my part.

Buce

Trial by Fire

“… I said ride that Coker BACKWAAAARDS, BOY. Ben, go ahead an’ put a round in ‘em if e’ don’t stop pirouet’n.”

I wonder how a game of paintball would be like on unicycles…

Paintball on Uni’s

How else would it be except Totally Sweet!
Chex