Making my uni girlie

i wicker basket on the front for apples and ribbons and puppies.

I recently recovered my saddle wanting to be a bit more adventurous:) Have had quite a few comments from some MTB’ers already, with 1 guy yesterday absolutely amazed with both the sport of MUni and my saddle.

My Uni is now called “The Cow” :smiley:

CowSaddle2.jpg

That is an AWESOME saddle.

Tip: Odyssey has pretty transluscent pedals in imac colors. I’ve preordered the blue ones at a local shop but the pink and purple ones are gorgeous.

I had actually thought about changing the gender of my uni but I’m sticking to the androgynous look. Paint job’s done and I’ll get pics in after I’m happy with it in general.

You can stick one of those flower squeeze horns on the frame. Pink actually looks great on the rim if your tire’s black. I’m not too fond of a white/pink combi on the tire. Halo sells striking pink tires if you’re planning to go down that route.

JH

Oh wow, that cow seat is HOT! I should in another day order the pedals. Just trying to check to see if I can get them somehow through work. They arent listed but have the distributor so I can call. :smiley:

Cheers thanks !!

Even though it’s a little dirtier now it still looks great IMO :slight_smile: Besides, whenever have you seen a squeaky clean cow :smiley:

My uni is almost done, pics in a few days!! :smiley:

Pics are in, and my sticker design!! Not powdercoated but affordable and original.

Very nice CBS…I Love the seat…It’s Hot :wink:

few suggestions. These are actually my uni (white tyre), dan (delcypher) and amandas. The picture with the cloud, the clouds are fake, but you can got a long way with some spray paint like amanda or with some fake tatoo stuff like on the back of mine. In that position it doesnt scratch too easily either.

If your good at sewing you could try something like amanda’s seat. the two glittery uni’s are powdercoated which is pretty pricey.

amanda’s

mine and dan’s

mine with a silly backdrop

I’m actually pretty OK with the stickers cause in a few months, I can rip them off and make a new uni. :smiley: I want to redesign the sides. I"m ok with the seat unless I get a nimbus one or it rips. I got the fabric on clearance as a piece so this whole project cost me mostly the price of the pedals. I want to save my money for a 24" muni. I just also hate having a uni that looks like everyone elses!! I like to be unique.

Heres what I did to my bike too lol. Renamed it!