Los Angeles Police Ask Question About the Uni

L.A.'s Finest asked me a few questions regarding the unicycle it was a fun day unicycling in Wilmington, California, seeing many neighborhoods, places, and people.

5 Likes

It currently says: Video unavailable Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner Watch on YouTube

Nice one. I’ve also had genuinely interested cops coming up to me and politely asking things like, how the brake works, or just catching another glimpse of it.

2 Likes

Yes cops get interested and ask questions and want to know how things work. I have know idea why it has this message my video is available.

1 Like

The message is gone now and instead I see your video embedded in your post. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

“Part of a balanced diet!” Love this!

Edit:
I just checked out your awesome collection of merch and I might need to get something now!

2 Likes

Thanks Al,

I’ve been street unicycling for about 9 years now and love documenting my rides. Yeah do so I’m going to post pic’s of me wearing a few of my designs.

1 Like

Hey Chris, I have been watching your videos on you tube, great stuff. Being a Pittsburgh guy it’s nice to see you to see your a Steelers fan. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for watching yes I am a die hard Steelers fan all day every day.

2 Likes

Hey Chris,
Where is your merch at?

2 Likes

Hey anton, it’s right below I see Uni2ONE2 posted it.

Right on!

Thanks Chris (and Uni2ONE2):+1:

Great designs!

1 Like

Hello Uni2ONE2 this is the new link and new designs and the merch cost less than before if you can update thanks. Merch for Unicyclist :tshirt:

1 Like

@ChrisCoolski , I tried to edit my original reply and replace the link, but for some reason the site will not let me edit that post. It did allow me to delete the post. So, the only link people should now see is the most recent update you posted.

3 Likes

Hey cool, thanks for trying and keep riding on :+1:

1 Like