Looking for...

Is there an old video your trying to find?? Post here.

I’m looking for Syko Random Crap. Awesomely, flowly vid. All vids should be filmed like this.

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=199558

Top result on google
haha

Cool video, I liked when the security guy or whatever was all mad about the rail haha.

Flowy indeed

I have been looking for Owen Kirby’s old videos for a very long time. They are not on the gallery (except Keep Movin’, which I already have) and I checked everywhere on my computer. Owen does not have them either, his computer crashed and he lost everything. I was hoping someone would have saved Body Moving 1 from the time he posted it on the forum…maybe ? …anyone ? :o

Hugo

hey hugo, Team-mate to the resque! I have that video… and all of owen’s so just add me on MSN and we can figure a way of getting it to you!
cheers
bry
P.S i PM’ed you my msn

Wow !

You have no idea how happy I am right now ! You made my day (or was it the awesome ride I just came back from with Émile where we landed a whole bunch of new tricks ? :roll_eyes: ).

Hugo

Syko Random Crap is in the gallery under Dan Heaton’s profile uni.ryder or whatever I think.

Thanks for this thread.

I’m looking for Shauns old FlipVid#2.
Any ideas?

unicycle.tv maybe :thinking:

But does anyone know where I can find joe hodges his FLUCK 2007 vid???

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/flip%2Bvid%2B2%2Bshaun/video/x1h7j7_flip-vid-2_sport

Thanks! :smiley:
I missed that for so long. I like how boring this is for nonunicyclists an how enjoyable, if you have fun to learn new fliptricks.

If anybody knows an easy way how I can download it at my little i-book, please let me know via pm. Thanks!:slight_smile:

Joe Hodges fluck vid is gawn forever!

Unless someone else downloaded it, and intends to upload it for us.

i´m looking for Kevin McMullins video if and only if. I hate Youtube for deleting it!

haha Zack Baldwin > Security Guard!!!

im pretty sure thats in one of the bonus clips for defect on youtube

I’m pretty sure the security guard was Mike C. :stuck_out_tongue: I could be wrong.

It was an actual security guard as far as I know.
I think there was a discussion about it and Dan said he was an actual guard.

Oh ok, cool.

Looks a lot like Mike tho.

He takes his job seriously, “You’re scratching up the rail!”

I have never ever had that problem. Their usually just like… Wow! Secretly hoping I fall and embarrass myself.