Looking for a 36" Unicycle

I’m looking to purchase a second-hand 36" unicycle for commuting. I’m based in Mountain View but willing to pick up around the Bay Area.

Have you looked at unicycle.com yet?

If you are looking for second hand, you might want to give some idea of where you are based.

That would be a good idea. I’m based in Mountain View but willing to pick up around the Bay Area.

1 Like

I checked out unicycle.com but the 36" unicycles available are just a bit above my price range. I’m hoping to find one second-hand.

Keep scanning Craigslist in the Northern California area. 36" unicycles do appear, but not frequently. Maybe every 6 months or so. Unfortunately sellers often don’t get any interest in the first month and don’t renew their posting so they give up for a while.

EDIT: oops, I read it as 26" :slight_smile: disgregard - If you were going to use it mostly for commuting, the one I’m selling might work well for you with the longer cranks…obviously you’d probably put on something more road friendly for the tire…

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.