Krisz shred

cough cough…he was injured so he couldnt competer cough…that’s why most people were disapointed they didnt get to see him ride.

but this guy is amazing

He wasnt hurt. He was landing some big stuff before the comp, and the days before the street comp. He just has trouble in front of a crowd. Nerves suck.

this guy is nuts he really did deserve to win i hope that i will get to see some more videos of him later

+1

This video will be saved on my comp and watched plenty of times. Again, and again, and again.

This is really a awesome video with great riding and, as always on sinco videos, a very good feeling !!! He is a great editor and has the right eye for the camera.

The complete Video Competition is online since yesterday on utv so you can see if the right video win the competition (I think so :smiley: )

Fluck video competition

oh, come oon… :smiley:

Biggity BUMP. Just makin sure you’re all watchin this vid enough. Incredible stuff.

Wow! Beast movie! :astonished:

this guys sick ! :astonished:

Awesome vid, what kind of shin guards are those?

sweet vid, great riddng. but should of been in colour in my opinion.

btw who was the guy giving the finger to?

wow.
everything in that movie was top notch.
riding.
editing.
filming.
quality.
music.

It seems no videos use good metal music, and yours was a definate exception.
10/10

Chase

This is definitely the best unicycle video I have ever seen.

Great riding, great video! Would have been nice to see some flip tricks in slow mo or maybe repeated in slow mo.

Apart from that, was a pleasure to watch.

Jas

That was awesome, especially the music… great choice.

Yea this was definitely one of the best uni vids in existence. krisz is an amazing rider… He really needs 2 make more vids. about the finger… its not like he actually had time to think whose fault it was… he was pissed that he couldnt get the trick… so he flipped them off. No one is ACTUALLY sriously offended by such a thing :roll_eyes: . but ne ways… amazing vid! could have been better in color. good music, good variety, good everything.:smiley:

by the way… does ne1 kno wer i can get a vid of his fluck street run? i didnt get 2 c it.

how can I download this?

thank you.

any chance that you could put this on youtube because it doesnt seem to work for me. Thanks